Author Topic: MUFON Case File 29471  (Read 8358 times)

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
MUFON Case File 29471
« on: July 31, 2011, 10:59:45 PM »
Case Number:   29471
Log Number:   US-06102011-0003
Submitted Date:   2011-06-10 02:29 GMT
Event Date:   2011-06-09 20:20 GMT
City:   Oakdale
Region:   California
Longitude:   -120.8471545
Latitude:   37.7665947
Shape:   Other
Duration:   00:02:00
Distance:   100 feet or less
Visibility:   Clear
Weather:   None
Entity Type:   None
Vallee Index:   CE1
Description:   

I was coming back from a poker tournament with a friend and the sky was still bright. I saw something in the air about 60-100 ft. I kept looking and couldn't figure out what it was, it stayed in the same spot and as we were getting closer to it coming down the highway (Mariposa rd.) toward Stockton from Oakdale I kept looking at and saying Do YOU SEE THAT APRIL? DO YOU SEE THAT? It was NOT a balloon, or weather balloon, or a chinese lantern or a model airplane or a regular airplane or a helicopter, my mind couldn't wrap around it because I have NEVER seen anything like it. It looked like a large jellyfish with a round top, something around the middle and large wavy things that hung down as it hovered that came to a point at a wide angle. It did not have any lights, and it was a dark grey color, not shiny or bright or mult colored at all. We turned around to try to catch it on video on our phones, I don't think we were successful because we didn't see it again. Shortly after we turned around a jet flying very low passed by very near where we saw it, going very fast. I have never seen anything like this in my life! Oh, and we didn't hear it make any sound which was weird. We scanned the entire sky looking for it again, in the fields, on the side of the road, everywhere, and it was gone! POOF!! I was so scared I didn't know what to do, but thought I should report it. The crossroad where we turned around at was Wagner rd. We saw the object, THAT WAS DEFINITELY A UFO right above the road above a cow farm on our left. I can't think of anything else that I remember, but I drew a picture of it after we got back into town.

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
Re: MUFON Case File 29471
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:26:40 AM »
Very interesting. Nice find.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 01:11:54 AM »
Case Number:   29471
Log Number:   US-06102011-0003
Submitted Date:   2011-06-10 02:29 GMT
Event Date:   2011-06-09 20:20 GMT
City:   Oakdale
Region:   California

Description:   

Thanks Ipsy for the report.  I posted to the Historical Reports Thread from 2007.  I can see how it could be included in the Drone sightings cases on file.  Excellent find....thank you.
Douglas
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:14:45 AM by Douglas »

The Leviathan

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 02:15:34 AM »
They are still around, as if they had intension of going away.  Good job.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 02:43:42 AM »
... but I drew a picture of it after we got back into town.
What are the chances that anyone can see that "picture"?

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 03:28:13 AM »
Does anyone know what's up with MUFON's website "sighting report" search function? All links to search the database or even to bring up recent reports take me to the "submit a report" form page. ??? I found this report while browsing the ufostalker.com website which apparently gets it's data from the mufon database.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 04:39:44 AM »
Does anyone know what's up with MUFON's website "sighting report" search function? All links to search the database or even to bring up recent reports take me to the "submit a report" form page. ??? I found this report while browsing the ufostalker.com website which apparently gets it's data from the mufon database.
It appears you have to be a MUFON paying member to access their Case File Database.
                                                                                                                                Ted

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 01:32:22 PM »
It appears you have to be a MUFON paying member to access their Case File Database.
                                                                                                                                Ted

That's a shame. I haven't visited the Mufon sight in a while, but you used to be able to view sighting reports and search for them as well.
The thing is, the mufon sighting reports also would contain links to submitted photos or videos that accompanied the report. You can still search for sightings on the ufo stalker site but the reports don't include those links.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 02:06:25 PM »
                                                                                                                                Ted

That's a shame. I haven't visited the Mufon sight in a while, but you used to be able to view sighting reports and search for them as well.
The thing is, the mufon sighting reports also would contain links to submitted photos or videos that accompanied the report. You can still search for sightings on the ufo stalker site but the reports don't include those links.
No matter what the subject, be it UFO's, DRONES or almost anything else where Mankind is involved,  it is always "Show Me The Money" !!! The arsenic of the human gnome. Apparently the TRUTH is very expensive as well as elusive. By the way since 2007, i am proud to say i have not profited one cent from my experiences. In fact, i am in the red for a few bucks, lol. Drone Experiences and their Research have not been profitable.
                                                                                                                                  Ted

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 02:16:15 PM »
I have emailed the webmaster regarding the erroneous links, hopefully a response will come.
I have also emailed the director asking permission to contact the associated field investigator.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone involved in the drone case that is a member of MUFON.

Thank you Ipsy.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 12:47:06 AM »
MUFON has confirmed that they are having some issues with the CMS site.  And, they are working on it right now. It should be working again very soon.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »
MUFON database is available now. Your browser cache, and possible related cookies may have to be cleared before viewing properly. No picture for this case though. I will try to get more information.

The Leviathan

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 03:32:23 AM »
Are the Drones dead!  It is good to know that the investigation continues.  To those who think not, it is best that they think this.  I have learned of the primary personalities that represent disbelief and who they are.  They have an agenda and one that is clever on the internet, but not all things are made known on the net now are they.  Also this group has some new friends, I must question if the group is sure of them.

L E V I A T H A N
PS: Is it not interesting how it all works and continues since 2007?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:29:28 AM by The Leviathan »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 01:16:44 PM »
Oh, the drone case is far from dead!

Sometimes a public forum is not always the best place to air research.

Speaking of "MUFON Case File 29471", I am still awaiting contact with MUFON, they seem to work in strange and very private ways regarding case investigations.

Along the lines of private work, recall from the Big Basin case where Jenna Liusang claimed:
"Now, I should mention that this is a private listserv for a very close-knit group."

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
EXCELLENT !