Author Topic: Witnesses  (Read 3665 times)

The Leviathan

Witnesses
« on: August 10, 2011, 10:50:44 PM »
I am personally aware of a person who saw something very close to some of the items in the inventory photo.  I and the Group were asked to never reveal personal information about this individual.  This person recognized some of the items in the photo, but held another opinion of what they were.  Now this person was a very trust worthy individual and had a clear and understandable reason for not getting involved in the circus that the skeptics had created.  I recently noticed that a highly noxious moderator that controls many of the supposedly individual opinions at another UFO site is cleverly plying his trade.  This individual has no knowledge of this witness nor many other bits of information.  He shows up on many UFO and paranormal sites with the same agenda and same tactics.  His word that he wants to promote the truth is an untruth  and belies his underlying goal.  As I have said before if only a few know the real facts about the Drone Saga that is enough for it to be carried forth.  I can promise all that the internet is not the only way to communicate or to make sure the subject has a permanent place in UFO history.  Many know this particular "truth seeker" I speak of and his game.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
Re: Witnesses
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 11:18:44 PM »
I am personally aware of a person who saw something very close to some of the items in the inventory photo.  I and the Group were asked to never reveal personal information about this individual.  This person recognized some of the items in the photo, but held another opinion of what they were.  Now this person was a very trust worthy individual and had a clear and understandable reason for not getting involved in the circus that the skeptics had created. 

Can you elaborate?

The Leviathan

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 12:38:04 AM »
To some degree yes.  The person is now deceased, worked for the government and while traveling for the job saw a similar object in a similar setting to one in the inventory photo.  This person had no interest in UFOs or science fiction and was very grounded in an orthodox worldview.  After seeing the Inventory Photo printed out and not on the site, the person said that the objects in general were familiar and one in particular.  This person was involved early on and did not like the circus atmosphere generated by the Drone subject on the internet.  The skeptics and critics were their usual obnoxious and arrogant selves and turned the person, in question, away from any further comment.  The person was worried somehow their job might be hurt and they were near retirement.  Also they had no belief that the device was anything more than something of ours.  This is one reason the L E V I A T H A N group became so interested in the early stage.

A recent post, from a notorious moderator, at another UFO site made at another UFO site is completely wrong as is all of this individuals information.  The GROUP that surround him, at the site, are jokes at best or something worse.  You can understand that due to a commitment to this decent person we are discussing above, I can go no further.  It has come to my attention that there are other such cases where the individual who has information will not make themselves the targets of such ignorant and sadistic bullies as reside at other sites, one in particular.  Can you blame them!  They know what they saw or what they know and do not need the approval of arm chair know-nothings.  These skeptics affect nothing on the subject, all they have is a skewed opinion or something more sinister.
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:09:40 AM by The Leviathan »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 02:42:53 AM »
Thank you for coming forward with this witness testimony!

Agreed, they all know what they saw. And some have had a very difficult time resolving it. I am glad to read that your acquaintance could come to a conclusion before leaving us.