Author Topic: Brig. General Steven Lovekin describing Alien Language.  (Read 3036 times)

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
Brig. General Steven Lovekin describing Alien Language.
« on: September 12, 2011, 05:56:08 AM »
I came across this quote when looking up the 'flowery tape' I beams in the Roswell case:

A recent Disclosure Project witness, Brig. General Steven Lovekin, describing what he was shown during a Pentagon briefing around 1959.

(During a Pentagon meeting discussing Project Blue Book materials)
"Colonel Hollobard [sp? perhaps Hollogard] brought out a piece of what appeared to be metallic -- it was a metallic piece of -- it looked like a yardstick. It had deciphering--it had encryption on it.

He did describe them as being symbols of instruction. And that's as far as he would go. But he did infer that the instructions, whatever they might have been, were something that was important enough for the military to keep working on on a constant basis.

"It seemed giant-like when I saw it because it was the first time I had ever seen anything like this before. And all eyes were just peeled on that particular thing. And when he told us what it was, it was frightening, it was eerie there. You could have heard a pin drop in the room when it was first mentioned.

"He said it had been taken from one of the craft that had crashed in New Mexico. It had been taken from a box of materials that the military was working on. They didn't use the word reverse engineering at that time, but it was something similar to the reverse engineering they felt like they needed to work on and that it was going to take years to do this."

This strongly reminds me of the symbols on the drones and the 'language' Issacc referred to. If this 'language' is vital to the operations of the drones more than likely it is just as vital for their ships as well. I mean why have writing on parts? It's not like it's some Alien patent number or serial number.

I know there was some debunking attempts by presenting Project Mogul as evidence, and mention of flowery dingbat tape but this admission from Brig. General Steven Lovekin put this in a new perspective for me.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 01:17:56 PM by danblast »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
Re: Brig. General Steven Lovekin describing Alien Language.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 07:55:56 PM »
When I was spending time researching the case, I wrote to this General through his secretary or contacted someone who was in touch with him and I don't remember getting any further than learning he was ill at the time. 

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »
This is what grabbed my attention.

He did describe them as being symbols of instruction. And that's as far as he would go. But he did infer that the instructions, whatever they might have been, were something that was important enough for the military to keep working on on a constant basis.
Sounds like what Issacc was talking about.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 10:55:00 PM by EVS »

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 11:21:42 PM »
Here is the detailed video testimony of Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin regarding "symbols of instruction":

https://youtu.be/0WZyDglNi5Y?t=624

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 12:46:58 AM by DroneTeamNews »