Author Topic: NUFORC Report S84451  (Read 5219 times)

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
NUFORC Report S84451
« on: December 02, 2011, 06:44:30 AM »
Occurred : 10/9/2011 18:45 (Entered as : 10/09/11 18:45)
Reported: 10/9/2011 9:12:05 PM 21:12
Posted: 10/10/2011
Shape: Other
Duration:10 minutes
3 UFO sightings over Memphis. Weird jelly fish like spacecrafts

As I was on the way to pick up my mother from the Memphis international airport, I witnessed a strange object in the southwestern sky. At first I thought it might of been a weird drift of a cloud that drifted away from the cloud mass. As I was observing it closer I could tell it was definately not a cloud. It was a long and slim. It seemed to have a rounded front and what seemed to be long tentacle like rods coming out the backside. My 5 year old witnessed it and said it was a jellyfish, and no doubt it looked like a metal machine jellyfish. But it seemed like it was south of the airport but within 50 miles of it. It did not move it seemed as though it was hovering. I know what an airplane looks like becuase there were many airplanes in the sky at this time and it was not an airplane! As we observed this strange object we found two more that were very close to this one. They created a line that seemed to lead to the Mississippi river. By this time we were f! reaking out and as we approached a tree line, we couldn't see them for less than 10 seconds, when the trees cleared they were gone, nowhere to be seen, as if they vanished into thin air. Another good description would be, if you've ever seen war of the worlds, the huge tripod machines is what came to my mind but these were airborne not walking around zapping people. I have heard of "probes"?? and this seems to be the case. I don't know what's going on but I'm pretty freaked out by this.

The Leviathan

Re: NUFORC Report S84451
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 02:15:08 AM »
Excellent work in showing this report.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 10:01:32 AM »
Occurred : 10/21/2011 19:00 (Entered as : 10/21/11 19:00)
Reported: 10/21/2011 7:49:18 PM 19:49
Posted: 10/25/2011
Shape: Circle
Duration:10-12 Minutes
Objects of light, with a tail falling from the sky, then stopping mid-fall and moving independently around the area unlike an aircraft.

I saw the objects as I was driving towards the interstate. At first there were 4 objects falling from the sky, that looked most like fireworks. Each object had a â??tailâ? streaming behind just like a firework that had just exploded in the sky and falling back to Earth.

As I continued to stare, it reminded me more of a comet, especially with the tail and because they were evenly spaced in the sky and falling at the same speed. They looked more like concentrated balls of light than a firework explosion would. The objects were higher in the sky but definitely at a very close range.

Suddenly, all at one time, the 4 objects stopped mid air (a short ways above the tree line). The â??tailâ? behind them disappeared, and they were clearly circles of light floating, now not moving at all. Then they started moving side to side, up and down, in all directions. The movement was easy and fluid and when they moved the â??tailsâ? reappeared. Iâ??m starring wide eyed, not knowing wha! t to make of what is actually happening, then it really got weird. The objects, together as if perfectly synchronized, moved to an aligned position. It wasnâ??t a straight line, but more like 3 in a line, then the 4th to the side, like it made a pattern. But the way they moved to this position was the strangest. Each object moved independently, but knew it was going to that particular spot. It reminded me of kids that file into a classroom with assigned seats. Itâ??s as if you could tell they were communicating with each other. It wasnâ??t a star, and it definitely wasnâ??t any airplane of any kind. The movement of these objects, the quick speed the floating, the dynamics indicated that it in no way could be an aircraft.

Since I was getting on to the interstate, already in the turning lane, I couldnâ??t pull over to watch them. But as I drove onto the interstate, they were still there, floating close to the tree line. They were no longer in my line of vision, so there is no telling how long there were really there. My husband was in the car behind me, and saw the same exact thing. My mother was about 7 minutes ahead of me, going in the same direction, and she also saw the same situation. Above the objects in the sky was there was an actual plane. Iâ??m not sure if they were watching the object. But it was there the entire time. I drove up I-459 North, and looking in the direction that I saw the objects (to the right side of the interstate), I thought I saw one of the objects again near the tree line, but I really canâ??t be sure of that. It was much more difficult to see from that side. There were however, a lot of planes in the sky. Planes that were not commercial airliners headed toward the airp! ort. But they seem to be staying around that same side of the interstate in the same area as the objects. I have never seen anything like this in my entire life, but I know it was definitely not a plane, not any sort of firework, it was not natural.

The Leviathan

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 09:06:41 PM »
Another intriguing report.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »
Excellent finds, Ipsy and Douglas! Thank you for posting!  :)

EVS

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
recent possible Drone sighting.
Occurred : 11/29/2011 20:00 (Entered as : 11/29/11 20:00)
Reported: 11/29/2011 8:43:43 PM 20:43
Posted: 12/12/2011
Shape: Changing
Duration:
Large bright "star" moving slowly then changing directions and making jumpy movements.

The sky was very clear, no clouds. Stars were very visible because there are not that many city lights in our area. This "star" seemed to stand out, so I started to watch it. I noticed it was moving, but very slowly. It was heading west. There were no flashing lights like that of an aircraft, and it wasn't twinkling like a star. It just appeared as a very bright star. I noticed it stop, then change direction and head south. The ufo stopped again, and started making jumpy movements. It would quickly move in a small circle, then go through a series of zig zags. After watching for approximately an hour, it would repeatedly travel north and south while making it's jumpy movements. We noticed the shape of the light coming off the object would change like it was rotating or something. It would get very bright and round, then change to a long shape, and finally go back to it's original dimmer shine. We have never noticed anything like this before. Our! thoughts at first was the ISS, but the movement of the ufo are not that of the space station. It did not continue in a slow straight line as if it were in orbit.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 03:48:17 PM »
Drone related sighting.?
Occurred : 11/29/2011 06:50 (Entered as : 11/29/11 6:50)
Reported: 11/29/2011 7:40:26 AM 07:40
Shape: Unknown
Duration:3 minutes
While driving, my daugter and I witnessed a brightly lit object move accross the sky in vertical/horizontal movements .

I was driving my daughter to work at 6:50 am on 11/29/11.

My daughter (19 years old) and I (54 years old) were initially drawn to lights in the sky. The lights were strange because they were exceptionally bright and looked different than normal aircraft lights. It appeared to be a bright light with smaller lights below it, I thought I could see a very small tail, like an aircraft, but the entire shape looked more round, however I could not clearly make out the shape, only the lights were very clear.

Of course, I initially thought it was an aircraft just playing tricks with my eyes, but it then started rapidly moving in a horizontal direction and stop, then rapidly in a vertical direction and then stop. I donâ??t believe, nor have I ever believed in UFOâ??s, but I was completely baffled, (and a little freaked out) so I turned my vehicle in a way I could keep watching this object. It moved 6-8 times in these incredibly quick vertical/horizontal movements covering a distance that no aircraft could cover and then seem to stop in an instant. Both my daughter and I witnessed this.

I eventually had to go by a very large building and when I came out from the building I could not find the object again.

All I can say is that I canâ??t explain what I saw but it is something I wonâ??t soon forget.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 03:59:08 PM »
Occurred : 11/18/2011 00:30 (Entered as : 11/18/2011 0:30)
Reported: 11/18/2011 8:12:54 PM 20:12
Shape: Other
Duration:approx 5 seconds
I saw a glowing, boomerang/sickle shaped object in the sky over Brandon

I was standing outside on my back porch walking my dog, it was about 12:30am. The sky was clear when suddenly an object appeared. I thought it was a shooting star at first, but it vanished and then reappeared. There was not tail, or trail of any kind, no visible propulsion system and the object was silent. It was smaller than a full moon and the shape was sort of like a boomerang, but with a point coming out the back in the middle. It was NOT â??Vâ? shaped, or triangular, or chevron shaped, it was rounded on the front, almost like a sickle blade, not pointed. The whole object was glowing an almost orange-cream color. It was moving incredibly fast, I only saw it for MAYBE 5 seconds, and in that time it shot across the sky and I lost it as it went over my roof. If I point to where I first saw it and where I lost it, my arms are at about a 110 degree angle. It was definitely not an air plane or helicopter, there were no flashing lights on it and it was moving! way too fast. Its presence didn't seem to have any effect on my dog, I don't think he even noticed it, but I have never seen anything like it before. I called the local Air force base to see if they were running any training exercises in the area and they said they weren't, and when I told them what I saw, they said it definitely was not theirs. They referred me to call the air port and see if they knew anything about it, when I spoke with operations at Tampa International Airport, they knew nothing about what I saw. The light from the object didn't seem to go anywhere, as in it wasn't like a beam from a search light or anything of that nature, the object was simply...glowing. The object appeared in the NW and headed SE.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
Occurred : 11/8/2011 23:00 (Entered as : 11/08/11 23:00)
Reported: 11/9/2011 8:25:06 AM 08:25
Shape: Circle
Duration:3 hrs
A bright white pulsating, top shaped object with intermittent red, green, blue, purple lights with a small tail.

Last night a friend and I noticed a very bright, top shaped light appear south east of Morganton, N.C.. The object barely moved with no sound, and flashed red, blue, and white intermittent light.

After 10 minutes another object appeared 1 mile northeast of the other with the same features.

I went home and got my wife out of bed to observe them, while my friend called his cousin outside to witness the objects. We live 7 miles apart and stayed in touch by text messaging.

I viewed the first one with binoculars and it seemed to pulsate and had a tail similar to a comet, but had very intense streaks of red, green, blue, and purple light while the main body stayed very bright white.

The moon and was in 3/4 stage far to the west of the objects. We did witness man made aircraft passing under the first object. The aircraft was dwarfed by the object we saw. I could not see the second light from my house because of trees, but my friend, 7 miles north west could see both.

In 47 years, I have never saw anything like it. I witnessed the "Halle-Bopp" comet in 1997 but these objects seemed much closer to the earth.

A few days ago I learned the local news reported a UFO sighting over Lake James, which is approximately 10 miles northwest from our sightings.

The background was clear sky.