Author Topic: Security drone?  (Read 5189 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Security drone?
« on: December 13, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »
This story recently caught my attention:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073132/Russian-protesters-distracted-UFO-Moscow-demo-Vladimir-Putin.html

The video in the link in the story above shows standard aircraft lights flashing on the device.

Here is such a man-made craft that looks mysterious, but actually not much more technologically advanced than a remote controlled toy built decades ago.

More here:
http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/HexaKopter

I think it is unfortunate that the CARET case was coined with the term "drone", especially since the US has such a large issue with military involvement. It brings out many people looking for similarities with current military activity and the CARET case. For example; a strange character emailed me last year, during the height of the Wikileaks media hype, and warned me how this website was carrying on in a treasonous manner . I suspect that this character was attracted to the website by the many links to the term "drones".

I don't think we know enough about the allegations of these strange craft to claim that they are anything like "our" drones. And, they are clearly not anything like the helicopter or air-plane based drones that are being created by humans today.

The Leviathan

Re: Security drone?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 10:32:29 PM »
We know absolutely nothing of the functions of the "Drones" and I agree on the damage of the wrong name.  I would suggest that the shape of the drones reflected their purpose and their method of operation.  I believe that they were quantum in nature and manufacture, and their appearance reflected the use of exotic materials and functions.  They did not then nor will they ever tell us much more.  Recent findings posted here by good researchers, not soaked in the vitriol of skeptics with personal agendas, have shown remarkable effects that by description, the drones seemed capable of.  Their very design seems to shout the use of a basic form of energy and physics at the quantum level.  My own playing with the designs has caused me to incorporate many parts that can be seen in our primitive attempts at quantum devices.  The "drone" is the most unusual form ever ascribed to an unknown device operating in sight of average people.  Due to the beauty and uniqueness of its story and design it engendered the hatred of the common mind and the feeble idea that all things UFO must be "Flying Saucers".  The original "Saucers" of the modern age were not disk shaped but chevron in shape.

I have had a ball poking fun at the nabobs of UFOCB and have received the honor of being banned (at least to their belief) for the 5th time.  The Humor/Ridicule Gang there could not take their own medicine.  Their abominable "art" was easily ripped to the cut and paste dribble it is.  This group will continue, but google "The Drones" and see how many times it appears and go to these so-called sites and see how many posts of all kind are concerning the humble drones.  I will increase that number on and on.  There will be a day when a serious group, much as the fine researchers here, will address this phenomena with a new vision of a new physics and then they will see the whole and utimate meaning.  The day comes and the fool will fly away with the wind he so voluminously blows.
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:20:30 AM by The Leviathan »

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 09:17:05 AM »
"Drone, used to variously describe small unmanned autonomous scout, mining, electronics, repair and attack spacecraft in Eve Online", this was found in Google search for drone and the game began in 2003. It seems to fit.

The Leviathan

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 03:36:09 PM »
Our "Drones" may have very little to do with anything we can imagine.  There function would be ,IMO, indicated by their shape.  They seem to not be depended on any aerodynamic capabilities.  If they use, which they appear to, a very sophisticated way of suspension or projection then the cutting edge of our physics might give a glimpse of it.  This seems to be happening as more and more is released about quantum locking and other new findings.

The much ado about nothing shadow discussion never took anything into account except normal cast shadows that were mediocre in discussion and concept.  The Drones were derailed from any mainstream UFO research and it is better left that way.  Any important new findings I am communicating in PMs.  There have been some very interesting new hints at the validity of the "Drones".
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:41:16 PM by The Leviathan »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »
Well, it's not exactly "illegal" to use the word "Drone". And therfor we can continue our work.

Once drones are used in a military endavour it becomes political.

And, therfor many people search Google for that.

But we are searching for the "Dragonfly Drone" and it's potential...

Not a military drone. Or, do we really know?

Anyway, regardless of the hearsay, we at the DRT are researching the sightings of a very special
form of drone, the ET one!

If any major intelligence/company should feel that we are "handeling" information the "wrong way",
then it only strenghtens the posibility that this is all real!

Sure, if drones made by the military, is killing people, you would search this on Google.

And if these searches end up with "our" drones, some are to be making statements that really
does not fit into the DRT area.

But it brings "our" drones on the table, and might even be a promotion of "our" drones! And
the more people who know of them, the more it spreads, and then we might get a greater audience,
which again will bring more witnesses to come forward!

So, please continue this great work, trying to decipher the "Dragonfly Drones"!

EVS
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:32:44 PM by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
We know absolutely nothing of the functions of the "Drones" and I agree on the damage of the wrong name.  I would suggest that the shape of the drones reflected their purpose and their method of operation.  I believe that they were quantum in nature and manufacture, and their appearance reflected the use of exotic materials and functions.  They did not then nor will they ever tell us much more.  Recent findings posted here by good researchers, not soaked in the vitriol of skeptics with personal agendas, have shown remarkable effects that by description, the drones seemed capable of.  Their very design seems to shout the use of a basic form of energy and physics at the quantum level.  My own playing with the designs has caused me to incorporate many parts that can be seen in our primitive attempts at quantum devices.  The "drone" is the most unusual form ever ascribed to an unknown device operating in sight of average people.  Due to the beauty and uniqueness of its story and design it engendered the hatred of the common mind and the feeble idea that all things UFO must be "Flying Saucers".  The original "Saucers" of the modern age were not disk shaped but chevron in shape.

I have had a ball poking fun at the nabobs of UFOCB and have received the honor of being banned (at least to their belief) for the 5th time.  The Humor/Ridicule Gang there could not take their own medicine.  Their abominable "art" was easily ripped to the cut and paste dribble it is.  This group will continue, but google "The Drones" and see how many times it appears and go to these so-called sites and see how many posts of all kind are concerning the humble drones.  I will increase that number on and on.  There will be a day when a serious group, much as the fine researchers here, will address this phenomena with a new vision of a new physics and then they will see the whole and utimate meaning.  The day comes and the fool will fly away with the wind he so voluminously blows.
L E V I A T H A N

Very good, Leviathan! I like this new approach. I understand your meaning.

I would like for anyone to read your blog. It's very interesting...

EVS

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 11:19:43 PM »
I enjoy watching the show "Meteorite Men", and the "drones" remind me of an aerial metal detector. I first became aware of the idea of an aerial craft doing metal detecting when I read about aircraft using metal detectors to try and "ground truth" the detection of minerals, especially Gold and Nickel from Landsat and other Earth Resources imaging platforms. In my Astrogeology course I was made aware of the mixed metallic nature of some asteroids. Detection of Rare Earths and critical metals would be a focus for any advanced civilization, especially where these have been sorted and concentrated in special geologic environments.

In the aerial detectors long antenna were used to stimulate loop detectors. The "drones" seem to have both. Therefore, I tend to believe that they are prospectors, and California is where I'd expect most reports to come from.

The Leviathan

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 01:57:48 AM »
Absolutely, no problem with those ideas.  They are detectors of some sort and they are correct in shape for such a mission.  They even show the use of different configurations and this maybe relevant to where they are seen.  Your ideas Majibar, are welcome and most intriguing as usual.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 08:29:40 PM »
Here is the follow-up:

Overblown drone: UK media mystified by Moscow protest UFO
http://rt.com/news/moscow-ufo-protests-drone-685/
"The drone camera, aka â??the Moscow UFOâ?, was launched by the Ridus news agency â?? an independent community of â??civilian journalistsâ?, as they tend to call themselves, which is becoming increasingly popular among Russian bloggers, with anyone potentially being able to contribute to their news reports."

Image of the "drone":

Image from the "drone":