Author Topic: John from Spring Branch, Texas ~2004  (Read 3958 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
John from Spring Branch, Texas ~2004
« on: February 14, 2012, 01:29:39 AM »
While searching for "PACL CARET" in Bing, I saw this article, "The dragonfly drones â?? What are these really?":

http://theparanormaleffect.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/the-dragonfly-drones-what-are-these-really/

The following comment posted less than 3 months ago (November 24, 2011) about a sighting before 2007 (in ~2004) confirms a new witness:

Quote from: John
I know most will not believe meâ?¦. but, I witnessed one of these floating about 30 ft above me back in approx 2004 in Spring Branch, Texas (about 30 miles north of San Antonio). It was about 10:00 at night, I was taking out the trash and often would look up at the stars on the walk back up my long driveway. I noticed a movement directly above me about 30 ft high. It was a small unlite circular object only about inches (less than 12 inches) in diameter. When I moved, it would move oposite of the direction I walked. I walked backwards and forwards observing it moving inverse to my movements. It was silent and darkened, lite only by the reflected light of my house lights. I removed my glasses as I thought it might be some reflection. It was still there. I watched it for about 5 minutes and finally thought I would have my wife come out and see it. Of course, it was gone when I returned minutes later. I never heard of a UFO being so small so I just blew it off as something that made no sense to me. Tonight I heard of someone seeing a dragonfly drone and did a search on it and found this. Iâ??m glad Iâ??m not crazy for seeing that object.

Comment by John | November 24, 2011

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: John from Spring Branch, Texas ~2004
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 08:11:53 PM »
While searching for "PACL CARET" in Bing, I saw this article, "The dragonfly drones â?? What are these really?":

http://theparanormaleffect.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/the-dragonfly-drones-what-are-these-really/

The following comment posted less than 3 months ago (November 24, 2011) about a sighting before 2007 (in ~2004) confirms a new witness:

Quote from: John
I know most will not believe meâ?¦. but, I witnessed one of these floating about 30 ft above me back in approx 2004 in Spring Branch, Texas (about 30 miles north of San Antonio). It was about 10:00 at night, I was taking out the trash and often would look up at the stars on the walk back up my long driveway. I noticed a movement directly above me about 30 ft high. It was a small unlite circular object only about inches (less than 12 inches) in diameter. When I moved, it would move oposite of the direction I walked. I walked backwards and forwards observing it moving inverse to my movements. It was silent and darkened, lite only by the reflected light of my house lights. I removed my glasses as I thought it might be some reflection. It was still there. I watched it for about 5 minutes and finally thought I would have my wife come out and see it. Of course, it was gone when I returned minutes later. I never heard of a UFO being so small so I just blew it off as something that made no sense to me. Tonight I heard of someone seeing a dragonfly drone and did a search on it and found this. Iâ??m glad Iâ??m not crazy for seeing that object.

Comment by John | November 24, 2011

Is it possible to trace this witness?

If we can find this "new" witness, then the Drone Saga enters a new dimension!

EVS

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 08:26:02 PM »

I doubt it. Comments can be left on that website with no traceable link, so it is impossible for me to go further than the invitation I left there as an additional comment. I did set a flag that would email me if there was a response on that thread.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 08:37:05 PM »

I doubt it. Comments can be left on that website with no traceable link, so it is impossible for me to go further than the invitation I left there as an additional comment. I did set a flag that would email me if there was a response on that thread.

Then we can only wait and see, as always.

Sure, good investigation on your part as always!

Thank you,
EVS