Author Topic: What is it about drones that rubs some people the wrong way?  (Read 15630 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: What is it about drones that rubs some people the wrong way?
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2012, 11:55:45 PM »
So I guess this entire topic can be summed up this way.

The world does not want to know about drones.  Some are so adamant about it that they will make a career out of making sure the story is dead and buried.

Then I'll take it a step further.  Why does it seem more so for the drones than say any generic UFO/flying saucer story?  Could it only be that the drones are no different but the story was way too real complete with multiple sightings and clear as day pics?  Is that why they don't like drones?  They are too real and hard to deny?

Yes, and yes. Sorry for blending in into this otherwise interesting conversation..

If you decide to join a UFO site/forum you either do it because you are interested in the subject, and want to learn more. Or, you have an interesting hobby that includes ridicule and harrassment, just to fullfill your own ignorance, bullying all that you can find that is in your thought's way. Most (I hope, like me) want's to know more, not to belittle anyone who comes forward, be it with sightings and so on..for a new member it's crucial if not a must, that this is met with kind and understanding words, if not this (maybe important) new member will forever hold his/hers tongue. What happens most of the time, in the larger more "renowned" forums, is that ridicule and distrust is the first thing new members/posters are met with. Surprise, why doesn't real witnesses speak? Sure, real witnesses read threads before posting. If they se "the grinding maschine" kill another poor guy, sure there's little will to post. If I could direct all true witnesses to the DRT forum, I wouldn't hesitate, because we here treat any newcomer with interest, not ridicule. This should be a lesson to other forums. Truth is, other forums have no real influence on who they let in, and that can be hard, but if one rules a bit, many will learn how to behave, and are therefor easier to make posts of value. If anyone is treated equally, then new posters that have read part of the forum, know they are welcome, and will be taken serious, once they decide to post.

Bullies we never will get completely rid of, but sure we can make them go away...here it's not tolerated!

Just my rant for the day,
EVS

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:14:08 AM by EVS »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2012, 12:41:02 AM »
So I guess this entire topic can be summed up this way.
They are too real and hard to deny?

I like this theory.

The Leviathan

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2012, 01:47:35 PM »
Totally correct and we all know the master and chief proponent of this method and the mania behind it.
L E V I A T H A N