Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Drone Research Team website..

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Isaac  (Read 10695 times)

The Leviathan

Re: Isaac
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2011, 12:23:19 am »
I placed that part in quotation marks (Wikipedia) and I disagree totally with you.  There is nothing good to say about this bunch, but if you think different then by all means.  The dye is cast as I said and I do not kid.  This is a filthy minded gang and you can believe me I can and am playing their game there.  I have other talents that I am using and so is the part of the group that can be bothered.  You can be assured that their efforts will not be overt, so you know what they will be. Your long winded buddy who goes on and on spewing out his agenda does the same thing.  His stuff does not pour out of his FAKE ENGLISHMAN'S head.  I trust you understand this term.  It is not HUMOR it is not SATIRICAL it is RABID RIDICULE started by an idiot.  Now if you choose to worship them, do so.  I will not stand in the way.  The people offended by that PICTURE are working a work and there is no stopping them by any means.  An enemy is an enemy.  There is a conspiracy in all things, if you are blind to this, then the day will come when you are not.  The dictator is watched as are all dictators.
L  E  V  I  A  T  H  A  N

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2011, 12:26:58 am »
Lev, let me assure you that as I have been privledged to know everyone here as much as you have, including those on the "other side". That there is about as much cohesion "over there" as there is here.  There is less in fact because many don't care half as much as you do about the drones. 

Which begs the question...   Nvr mind..

Anyway, back to my point, just as there are differing perspectives here, there also exists the same difference of perspective there.  Some express in humor.. so what?   Help solve the case..

Nobody can hurt the case or solve it, if they can't produce facts, what are you afraid of?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:33:35 am by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2011, 12:32:50 am »
They stuck their collective finger in the Devils eye and if they do not care the better.  When something comes up behind you it is foolish not to care, but it does help the something that stands just behind you.  Now no more from me now that I am their friend.
L   E   V   I   A   T   H   A   N
PS: Afraid!! Another game, same old psychology.  They have nothing to fear, but FEAR itself.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:48:56 am by The Leviathan »

Circleman

• Full Dronie
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2011, 01:57:43 am »
On another point...
I keep coming back to this >
http://www.microglyphs.com/english/html/dataglyphs.shtml

As an artist myself, I was fascinated not so much at the intricacies of the curved panel data that Issac and team transcribed, but in the understanding they derived of it's function.
Microglyph starts up in 1987 as an offshoot company developing the Xparc concepts. Although it works with an electrical field of our technology, whose to say that the drones complex glyph language operates on fields of electrical energy, as yet not understood.
There is a subtle electrical connection between all of us. Particularly noticeable between mothers and offspring. science is quickly arriving at the threshold of measuring these finer energies. I believe these energies transcend time and space as we know it. Without sounding too esoteric, I mean these connections seemingly happen almost instantaneously.

The data glyph development blossomed in 2006, 2007, with the particular advantage of being applicable to curved surfaces.
Co-incidental timing on Issacs study, new company offshoots and full public integration around the tome of the multiple drone sightings still intrigues me.
The notion of useful integration of possible drone technology by leading
companies makes a lot of sense. I for one think humans at their best are truly brilliant. Colonel Corso brought the concept of feeding this extremely advanced technology into the hands of leading companies with excellent leading people working in them as the best way to benefit the controlling country in possession of said tech.
Clearly vastly advanced materials will not be unravelled over night or for perhaps many decades.
The 'thinking' behind them may be far more applicable as we intuit from what we already know. This allows for exceptional creativity and new products, that safely and helpfully work they're way into our everyday life.
These are the subsidiary elements of the story that still resonate with me as 'real'.
Tech development is nothing new. My father would often comment as I pointed out some amazing new computer or simulation development. " oh we were working with that technology in the mid 1960's. He came out of the Canadian military into ATC and worked on some of the early flight simulators here in Canada. A lot of that tech was operational 20 years before we saw the early primitive versions on our 386 pc's in the early 1990's.
I saw one of the first small satellite dishes in the mid 1980's developed by technicians in Ottawa working for the National research Council ( NRC) he politely cautioned me bumping it as it was one of the working successful $$$ prototypes. He told me I'd see consumer versions available in ten years. They had licenced the technology to RCA and lo and behold ' at exactly ten years following the Ads appeared on TV and gone were the giant cumbersome dishes.
True stories.
My point is demonstrating how technology unfolds from core financed groups out into public domains. There is no definitive ET tech involved in these two stories. (to my knowledge), but it fortifies my belief in the 'processes' discussed by Issac.

As an aside, during the UFO flap in the early 1970's up through the Ottawa Valley, good 'ol dad secured burned rock samples from a site in a farmers field via my grandfather who knew the farmer. The site was sanitized by RCMP and some military representatives the next day.
Dad had access to scientists at NRC in Ottawa who were more than happy to analyze them ( off the record) The rock samples from the burned ring area experienced temperatures in the range of 2400 - 3000 degrees if memory serves me correctly. Part of his quiet quest to learn more after chasing one in 1955.
Inspiration for myself to continue in this quest.
I have no idea with some of the most fascinatinating info to hit the field, why certain individuals mentioned by  L E V I A T H A N try so hard to ridicule it all away.
I for one wish to truly remain open minded, (& skeptical)

'mind the gap'

The Leviathan

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2011, 02:28:04 am »
I dismissed your PM as I dismiss you.  You need to return to your masters at the HUMOR site and to dil.  What you want to do to this site is known.  You need not PM me again.
L    E    V    I    A    T    H    A    N

Circleman

• Full Dronie
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2011, 02:57:38 am »
I must point out that my previous point on technology avaiable in fields of work such as the NRC research scientist and his little satellite dish is important.
Imagine the equipment, etc avaiable to this governmental development program in Canada. Some might laugh at this point with the proverbial gov. Jokes, cutbacks, whatever, but serious research always continues in one form or another.
IE: Lev's points on the LAP plotting equipment are VERY important to the casual reader. Working in the city that spawned silicon valley north, I have seen the dawn of glass fibre optics in the early 1980's before most ever heard of it. I looked at live satellite feed after hours that was astounding in 1983. You could move the screen in real time and zoom in to resolutions I could not believe with just a finger on the screen.
How could I have seen it ? dated the favored senior exec assistant! Got a peek
after hours. She produced all of their detailed technical manuals. Security lay within her pass after hours. And I was trusted.
As I have always said, if you want real info find people with Real experience.
The Internet seems to have spawned way too many 'experts'.
I appreciate the Internet. In case anyone hasn't noticed... Not all information is found on it.
'mind the gap'

danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2011, 03:02:46 am »
Good post Circleman.

The Leviathan

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2011, 03:08:12 am »
Good report Circleman, my post in no way refers to you, only to the one who PMed me.  You are very much correct about information being in places other than the internet.
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:12:57 am by The Leviathan »

Circleman

• Full Dronie
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2011, 03:23:04 am »
Cheers Lev *
I reckoned that.
You have made too many important points to be ignored.
The few power mongers from the other site are simply a tedious embarrassment

'mind the gap'
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 20 queries.