Author Topic: MUFON Case File 38956  (Read 5003 times)

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
MUFON Case File 38956
« on: August 31, 2012, 10:23:20 PM »
Date of Event: 2012-06-05 @ 11:36pm
Location of Event: IA, US
Short Description: Car sized object seen in direct line of sight by two witnesses. Unlike any known object. Seen in area with numerous sightings.

Long Description: This event occured after a short walk through our home locking doors, witness saw a light and took out a camera. The first craft was seen in the distance flying in a strange zig-zag pattern. This object was photographed, but at a low quality. The first witness and I discussed the object and thought it was strange as we had seen other objects in the area that resemble no known air craft and behaved in a strange halting then speeding up fashion, like pumping the brakes on a car. I said it was strange and thought nothing more until two minutes later the first witness ran back to me and told me to come to the window. That is when I saw a spot in the distance that was a purple,green,white,and orange strobe light. The object appeared to be going away from us but changed direction and came directly towards us. It seemed to know we were there watching. We had shut off all the lights to get a better view but it still seemed to know we were watching it. We watched the object come into view as a tadpole shaped craft with two antennae (one longer than the other) on the right side and a smaller one on the left side. The object came within 50 feet of us but it was moving at a rate of speed that no air craft I have ever seen. It was a metallic surface that was like the color of mercury and behaved in a strange fluid motion. It had four window like openings on the front that resembled the lenses of a fly. The craft flew over our garage and was in full view of our outside light, it seemed to come within inches of hitting the phone lines and light-pole. We were trying to take a photograph but our camera would not function properly, it had been used previously with no issues. Our dog was acting very upset before the incident started, that is one of the reasons the first witness was up walking in front of the windows. I felt an almost metallic feeling in my body, partially out of fear but it was a strange feeling like I had a magnet inside of my body that was being pulled towards this thing. The other witness reported a similar but more intense feeling. She states that she was being drawn to look out the window. This object looked like a metallic tadpole with three spindly arms. After it almost hit our light it vansihed. It didnt go off into the distance it vanished without a trace. We pondered over it, thinking of all the explinations that we could. We would have been able to hear a plane or helecopter out of the windows but it was silent. This shook us up a bit and I have reported to you before and thought this was the most impressive thing I have ever seen. I hope this is detailed enough for you.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: MUFON Case File 38956
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 01:41:20 AM »
Date of Event: 2012-06-05 @ 11:36pm
Location of Event: IA, US
Short Description: Car sized object seen in direct line of sight by two witnesses. Unlike any known object. Seen in area with numerous sightings.

Long Description: This event occured after a short walk through our home locking doors, witness saw a light and took out a camera. The first craft was seen in the distance flying in a strange zig-zag pattern. This object was photographed, but at a low quality. The first witness and I discussed the object and thought it was strange as we had seen other objects in the area that resemble no known air craft and behaved in a strange halting then speeding up fashion, like pumping the brakes on a car. I said it was strange and thought nothing more until two minutes later the first witness ran back to me and told me to come to the window. That is when I saw a spot in the distance that was a purple,green,white,and orange strobe light. The object appeared to be going away from us but changed direction and came directly towards us. It seemed to know we were there watching. We had shut off all the lights to get a better view but it still seemed to know we were watching it. We watched the object come into view as a tadpole shaped craft with two antennae (one longer than the other) on the right side and a smaller one on the left side. The object came within 50 feet of us but it was moving at a rate of speed that no air craft I have ever seen. It was a metallic surface that was like the color of mercury and behaved in a strange fluid motion. It had four window like openings on the front that resembled the lenses of a fly. The craft flew over our garage and was in full view of our outside light, it seemed to come within inches of hitting the phone lines and light-pole. We were trying to take a photograph but our camera would not function properly, it had been used previously with no issues. Our dog was acting very upset before the incident started, that is one of the reasons the first witness was up walking in front of the windows. I felt an almost metallic feeling in my body, partially out of fear but it was a strange feeling like I had a magnet inside of my body that was being pulled towards this thing. The other witness reported a similar but more intense feeling. She states that she was being drawn to look out the window. This object looked like a metallic tadpole with three spindly arms. After it almost hit our light it vansihed. It didnt go off into the distance it vanished without a trace. We pondered over it, thinking of all the explinations that we could. We would have been able to hear a plane or helecopter out of the windows but it was silent. This shook us up a bit and I have reported to you before and thought this was the most impressive thing I have ever seen. I hope this is detailed enough for you.

Much appreciated report.   
If this is a true report, the only thing one can reasonably say is that they were seeing a typical Drone as we know them.  Coming within 50 feet of people is truly astounding....or even 100 feet.
The Drones are again wanting to be seen.  I suspect this in the current report.   

Douglas 8)

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 04:52:04 AM »
Is there any way to reach out to these witnesses and show them some of the drone photos?

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 04:36:36 PM »
The problem is that, most of the time, they want to remain anonymous....

And as the CMS MUFON board is moderated when the witness give its own name on the report, I guess that it's impossible to reach them.
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 09:33:51 PM »
Occurred : 9/10/2010 01:40 (Entered as : 10/09/2010 1:40)
Reported: 9/9/2010 5:08:50 PM 17:08
Posted: 11/21/2010
Shape: Cross
Duration:1:25-3:50
A star similar object but cross shaped moving in jolts hovering over an area for prolonged time

I was sitting outside in the garden and I was looking up at the stars, I noticed one that was particularly bright and became infixated with it. Then I thought it must of been an airplane because it started shitfing really slowly in one direction, though it seemed to high in the sky for it to be a plane, it then began subtely jolting from side to side which completly threw me as it was obviousl it was not a plane. It looks like a bright star at first sight, but when staring I noticed the cross shape created generally by a star with rays of light was not like this. The verticle line was bright white, however the the horizontal line had a red glow to it. It stayed in the same area for quite a few hours and I kept a regular check, I called my auntie who was already sleeping to wake up so that I would at least have a witness, at first she said it was a dying star and thats why it got brighter, and said it was the reason I thought it was moving, but then she too s! aw it jolt suddenly to the side. It also kept changing, this I dont know if it was distance getting nearer and further, or brightness

((NUFORC Note: Twinkling star? PD))

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 10:04:44 PM »
Occurred : 4/19/2012 20:00 (Entered as : 04/19/12 20:00)
Reported: 5/20/2012 11:42:14 AM 11:42
Posted: 6/2/2012
Shape: Teardrop
Duration:15 minutes
'sperm' shaped craft travelling in erratic movements seen over paphos, cyprus.

My son (14 years old), my daughter (17 years old) and i were driving home from a local rugby match when i looked in the rear view mirror at my son who was gazing intently out the window into the sky, i asked what he was looking at and he said 'dad, theres something there' i proceeded to asure him it was just a plane but i couldnt help myself from being curious and i pulled over once we reached the top of the hill we were driving up. We all got out of the car and after a few minute we all locked on to the 'object'. Excuse my descriptive nature but the craft appeared to resemble a sperm cell. It glided softly overhead (about 500 feet up) and then had huge bursts of speed in random directions. Judging by its visual size compaired to its hight, i assume the main body was about the size of a boeing 747 and the tail was about the length of 3 or 4 school buses. The body appeared to be black.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 10:11:14 PM »
Here is a link to dozens of "teardrop"..."Tadpole" shaped UFO reports over many years.  Are at least some of them Drones? 

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxsTeardrop.html

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 10:21:08 PM »
Here is a link for "other" shaped UFO craft sightings.   Many of these appear to be Drone sightings. 

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxsOther.html

Posted below is a recent sighting...Drone?  My guess is that this was a Drone.

Occurred : 9/9/2012 11:30 (Entered as : 09/09/12 11:30)
Reported: 9/28/2012 8:09:32 AM 08:09
Posted: 10/30/2012
Shape: Other
Duration:10 minutes

One silver object with a big oval center and two smaller objects attached to it.

I saw and photographed and object that was â??motionlessâ? (stationary) up in the sky. The object appeared to be made of metal in nature. It was a bit above the clouds.

Also, it was silver with a big oval center and two smaller parts attached to it, one on top and one below. The object was so â??cleanâ? that it reflected the sun like a mirror. It looked like it just came out of a â??chrome shopâ?.

I took many pictures which I am willing to share. I used a 300mm lens and after looking at the pictures is when I realized that it had three components. It left (disappeared) by slowly going up into the sky. It was amazing.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 12:29:47 AM by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 09:33:29 PM »
Great posts, Douglas. Is it possible to obtain these photo's or does it rely on the Nuforc library to release
these? I know you only are the messenger, but maybe some reader here could show a light on this?

Any contribution is welcomed!

EVS