Author Topic: Video Test Request May 20th 2013: Drone Versus Colorado Invisible UFO  (Read 2896 times)

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
    • Scientific Technology Research
Will anyone be video recording the area this May 20th 5:00pm PDT, where Raj photographed the drone in Campbell, California?  I was inspired from the UFO reported by FOX TV affiliate KDVR. The Denver Colorado UFO is visible only when recorded in video. The news report was from November 8, 2012. The UFO appears between noon and 1 p.m. somewhere in the Denver metro area.  The video in YouTube is from their official news channel.

Theory: The video recording at Campbell may reveal an aerial object in the sky, that is only visible in video.

Video Test: Change the frame rates per second to 25, 30, 50 and 60fps for each recording.

YouTube KDVRDenver
"UFO mystery in sky over Denver"
http://youtu.be/jCTEftBlW-k

UFO mystery in sky over Denver

(Edited to fix YT link)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:26:02 AM by EVS »

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
@Traveler: Intriguing, but why that date and time? My experience has been that, if you point a video camera into the sky and review the shot frame-by-frame, you WILL see something unidentifiable.

The Raj pole is located at approximately 155 Kennedy Avenue; residential on one side of the street and commercial on the other. One person with cameras and binoculars is likely to be reported to the cops as a kook, but two or more such constitute "the media." I guess what I'm saying is, "I will if you will."

We can agree to respect each other's anonymity. Avalon? Reasoner? Anyone else?

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (MIT) has a video demonstrations of their camera that can record video at one trillion frames per second. The camera can also see through walls using photons traveling through space.

YouTube NatureVideoChannel (Mar 20, 2012)
"How to see around corners"
http://youtu.be/JWDocXPy-iQ

How to see around corners

YouTube MITNewsOffice (Dec 12, 2011)
"Visualizing video at the speed of light � one trillion frames per second"
http://youtu.be/EtsXgODHMWk

Visualizing video at the speed of light — one trillion frames per second

Source: http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v3/n3/full/ncomms1747.html
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:09:13 AM by EVS »

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
@algae: why that date and time? To test the following theories.

Exotic Technology - Speed Of Light Motion Test

Theory 1: To see if the 'disappearing technology' of the drone was prone to a mechanical failure. In other words when the drone decelerates from 'energy loss' it appeared in the sky above the telephone pole to re-energize its power system. The drone disappears after resuming full power for its propulsion system (if it is moving or changing its global position). The drone continues its routine flight above the telephone pole moving at speeds faster than we can see. Using a camera recording at one trillion frames per second or at varying frame rates may unveil the drone at that location.

Theory 2: The drone may be programmed to record data along a designated flight path. The programmed routes at that time and date have not been changed.

Presence Of Energy Fields Test

Theory 3: The Drone may be moving in relation to the rotation of the Earth and Sun based on the calendar time system of nature.

Theory 4: The 'magnetic field' if you will, from Earth, the Solar System or from nature is present at that specific time of day.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:42:44 PM by TimeTraveler33 »

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
Oh. Your theory is that the drones are following a preset course that repeats yearly. You may already be too late; one timeline has the Raj photos taken on May 16 and only reported on the 20th.

On this Forum all theories and opinions are respected, even the really nutty ones, and yours is comparatively reasonable. But I suspect most of the active members are too busy with their own investigations to be of help. Personally, my own nutty projects (DroneCam and antigravity) have me tied to the North Vertex. What you want is an inactive Forum member who needs a project and lives near the East Vertex. Avalon and possibly MarsAve come to mind.

On the subject of the MIT camera: My jaw dropped when I saw the clip of the laser pulse traveling through the target, but look closely. The apparatus includes a scanning mirror which certainly isn't moving fast enough to capure the event in real time. Instead, we're seeing a stroboscopic effect, with each line (not 'frame') of the scene snapped at a precise time delay after each of many laser pulses. The video sequence is built up over time. This is not a camera for capturing one-shot events.