Author Topic: Space-Time Travel Technology A1 Artifact  (Read 4450 times)

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
    • Scientific Technology Research
Space-Time Travel Technology A1 Artifact
« on: August 01, 2013, 02:06:20 AM »
Isaac mentions the word multiple modes of operation from paragraph 4.2.3 in the Q4-86 report. It may imply their research of the A1 artefact is incomplete.  Could it be possible the A1 can not only change the gravity propulsion system of the drones, it can warp space-time using quantum entanglement technology.

My theory implies the A1 artefact is a master control center for a network of drones in different dimensions of space-time. I believe the glyphs on the A1 artefact may represent unique sectors of inter dimensions of space-time. Each unique drone is controlled by one Master Control A1. Perhaps the A1 is an orbiting satellite at low earth orbit.

Source: Q4-86 Research Report - A1 Artefact
http://droneteam.com/history/isaac/pacl-q486-report-p4-fullsize.jpg

« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:09:37 AM by TimeTraveler33 »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Space-Time Travel Technology A1 Artifact
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 05:36:36 AM »
Isaac mentions the word multiple modes of operation from paragraph 4.2.3 in the Q4-86 report. It may imply their research of the A1 artefact is incomplete.  Could it be possible the A1 can not only change the gravity propulsion system of the drones, it can warp space-time using quantum entanglement technology.

My theory implies the A1 artefact is a master control center for a network of drones in different dimensions of space-time. I believe the glyphs on the A1 artefact may represent unique sectors of inter dimensions of space-time. Each unique drone is controlled by one Master Control A1. Perhaps the A1 is an orbiting satellite at low earth orbit.

Source: Q4-86 Research Report - A1 Artefact
http://droneteam.com/history/isaac/pacl-q486-report-p4-fullsize.jpg

TT33:

There is nothing in the PACL documents to indicate that the A1 artifact has anything to do with the drones.  To think otherwise is speculation.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 05:38:22 AM by Douglas »

Offline Qwanta

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 07:24:10 AM »
True.  It's also easy to assume that the object pictured in the document photos is the actual A1 artifact but I don't think that's necessarily the case.  In fact it looks like it's made of an injection molded plastic like polystyrene dyed black.  It even looks like it has one or two bent nibbies.  One might think that takes away from its legitimacy.  But I think it actually adds to it.  If the real artifact was indeed recovered tech it would be very unique and thus highly guarded.  It would make sense that any number of precision scale models would be made of the real thing to pass around to the various interests who would not need direct access to the original.  The photos look professionally done and a lowly photographer would not need real access.  Precision modeling in the age before 3D printing was time-consuming and expensive.  Prohibitively expensive for a casual hoax I imagine.  There was probably no attempt to hide the uniform black color or glossy texture because anyone who mattered would've already known it was a model.

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 06:19:03 PM »
There is nothing in the PACL documents to indicate that the A1 artifact has anything to do with the drones.  To think otherwise is speculation.

99% of everything we do here is speculation, but I thought the connection between the Drones and the A1 artifact was well-established. They appear together in the Q4-86 report and they bear the same symbols, TT33's 'glyphs'.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »

99% of everything we do here is speculation, but I thought the connection between the Drones and the A1 artifact was well-established. They appear together in the Q4-86 report and they bear the same symbols, TT33's 'glyphs'.

Yes,  all is speculation but I have never read any website text that connects the A1 with the Drones [other than imaginative speculation].

Yes, they do of course appear in the Q4 pages but don't appear to me to be linked.  I get the impression that the Q4 pages are mostly talking about "anti-gravity" and not specifically about "Drones" per se. 

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:46:27 PM by Douglas »