Author Topic: Linda Moulton Howe... August 29, 2013  (Read 4924 times)

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Linda Moulton Howe... August 29, 2013
« on: August 30, 2013, 03:56:48 pm »
Last night Linda Howe responded to a caller on Coast to Coast radio and gave an excellent 7 minute  recap of the 2007 Drone events.  Everything she said seemed to say that she's still informed and has a clear memory of the 2007 events.  [Nothing additional was added to what we already know.] 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:58:57 pm by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Linda Moulton Howe... August 29, 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 01:44:26 am »
Last night Linda Howe responded to a caller on Coast to Coast radio and gave an excellent 7 minute  recap of the 2007 Drone events.  Everything she said seemed to say that she's still informed and has a clear memory of the 2007 events.  [Nothing additional was added to what we already know.]

Thanks, Douglas for the information..

Watch here for the story, when it becomes available:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

EVS
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:47:27 am by EVS »

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 11:58:33 am »
Did she say why she would not release the rest of the hi res photos?

Selfish. Here she has evidence that could further the case instead of sharing it, she greedily holds on to it.

It was a mistake giving her the material.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 11:55:55 pm »
Did she say why she would not release the rest of the hi res photos?

Selfish. Here she has evidence that could further the case instead of sharing it, she greedily holds on to it.

It was a mistake giving her the material.

LMH's psychology is that she distrusts other researchers, such as the members of this website.  She likes to keep material she may use for her projects,  as that's how she makes a living.

She avoids any witnesses who are also researchers.   She favors the farmer in the cornfield who just saw a cow being lifted into the air by a UFO tractor beam. On the other hand she does occasionally like the professional person witness if they sound dumbfounded and innocent enough.

There's tons of jealousy in the UFO research arena. That's why MUFON ignores Drones....if they didn't discover it...it doesn't exist for them.

My prediction is that we will probably not get the hi-res photos.  She might figure we have the lo-res and that's good enough. 

I sent her copies of my historical Drone research.   Those quotes from books revealed the Drone dimensions, how they're powered, how many types there are and what purpose they serve.

I respect Linda's basic research in many fields but she's quirky.

Finally,  I feel that Linda is still upset that Isaac stood her up and did not appear live on C2C radio when he promised her he would.   The world waited for Isaac to phone in and it didn't happen.    As far as I know, Isaac has never been heard from since that night in 2007.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:52:58 pm by Douglas »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 05:44:18 pm »
My opinion is all ufo researchers/media types only have one objective, to make some money.  None are interest in going public with anything that may disrupt the status quo or God forbid, get them in hot water with the ptb.  You do that and you'll lose every cent (and maybe a lot more).  So they keep the dog and pony show going to pay the bills.

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 07:33:41 pm »
Issac may not have been able to make the call. He may have underestimated how dangerous that material was for him. He could have gone underground or sadly flat out disappeared deviously.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 09:18:06 pm »
Issac may not have been able to make the call. He may have underestimated how dangerous that material was for him. He could have gone underground or sadly flat out disappeared deviously.

As I recall that summer evening in 2007,  this is what I remember.  Art Bell, then host of C2C, began his usual radio show with an announcement that Linda Howe would be calling in.

An hour later [11:00 PM] Linda calls the show. She states that she had spoken on the phone with Isaac earlier that same day.  She asked him if he would be able to call the reserved phone number for the radio show and talk live about the Drone documents.  [He had posted these documents on the Internet and had also sent them to C2C.]    Isaac had said ''yes'' he would call at a certain agreed time. 

Art and Linda engaged in small talk while waiting for Isaac to call in.   The agreed time passed...no call from Isaac.   Forty-five minutes later Art and Linda agreed that Isaac was not going to call in as he had promised a couple of hours previously.  The on-air mood was tense at that moment.

I may have slightly blurred some small details of that evening but that's the gist of it.  The Internet consensus buzz the next day was this:   cold feet.

I do not recall hearing if Linda and Isaac ever spoke to each other after that.   I suspect that they did not.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:41:15 pm by Douglas »

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 10:59:41 pm »

Given the NSA leaks and that the NSA has been pegged in some FOIA documents as being a nexus for UFO reports or at least an outpost for UFO intelligence, "ISSAC" could well have triggered a response from NSA to CIA or MAJIC operatives to pick up "ISSAC" and whatever documents he had managed to spirit away from the CARET facility. Remember "ISSAC" did say that he stole these documents. I think that "ISSAC", like Snowden, is a thorn in the side of the intelligence agency types and I suspect that he now resides in Area 51, S-4 or Dulce, and that he will never surface again.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 12:03:59 am »

Given the NSA leaks and that the NSA has been pegged in some FOIA documents as being a nexus for UFO reports or at least an outpost for UFO intelligence, "ISSAC" could well have triggered a response from NSA to CIA or MAJIC operatives to pick up "ISSAC" and whatever documents he had managed to spirit away from the CARET facility. Remember "ISSAC" did say that he stole these documents. I think that "ISSAC", like Snowden, is a thorn in the side of the intelligence agency types and I suspect that he now resides in Area 51, S-4 or Dulce, and that he will never surface again.

I feel sorry for Isaac...he tried to do the correct thing for America and the rest of the world.  His disclosure was the largest and most detailed exposure of UFO material in historic times.  The written documents and the photos are awesome....spellbinding actually.

The ironic thing in this whole 2007 Drone flap is that the generally acknowledged UFO community...for the most part, ignored it.

For the government and the PTB to spend millions of dollars to do the research that Isaac revealed speaks volumes of its huge importance.  Can you imagine the book he wanted to write?

He should have gone public and visible.   That's usually the way to save your life.

Will he ever surface again?   Let's be realistic.

As the old Chinese proverb says..."May you live in interesting times."   
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:07:47 am by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 05:38:02 pm »
... She states that she had spoken on the phone with Isaac earlier that same day. ...

We will have to find an audio recording of that because I have an email from Frank (the PI) on Sat, 14 Nov 2009 (right after a conference in Las Vegas 2009). I had specifically asked Frank to ask Linda about any voice contact, he writes:

Reading your post on her talking directly to Isaac. I asked her that very question Fri night. Shedid NOT! She was about to do a one-on-one with him on air, then he disappeared. Alos C2C never did talk directly to him.....

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 10:06:27 pm »
... She states that she had spoken on the phone with Isaac earlier that same day. ...

We will have to find an audio recording of that because I have an email from Frank (the PI) on Sat, 14 Nov 2009 (right after a conference in Las Vegas 2009). I had specifically asked Frank to ask Linda about any voice contact, he writes:

Reading your post on her talking directly to Isaac. I asked her that very question Fri night. Shedid NOT! She was about to do a one-on-one with him on air, then he disappeared. Alos C2C never did talk directly to him.....

Correct, Linda never spoke with Isaac on the C2C show but she had spoken earlier with him privately by phone.  As far as I know, Linda always speaks by phone to her special guests before the show time.  That's one of her methods of verifying their voice and story.

Linda clearly stated that night that she had spoken to Issac on the phone earlier that same day and he agreed in that private phone call to call the C2C show later that same day.  During that phone call, Linda gave Isaac the private phone number for the show. He agreed to call the show.

I recall her words, [approx.]... " I spoke with Isaac today and he said he would call this evening."   

Isaac never called the show. 

As far as I know, no one has ever heard from him after that day.

I'd like to again hear a recording of that 2007 C2C show.  If I am wrong, I will stand corrected.

I have heard a recording of that C2C show and all of the dead air with Art Bell and Linda talking about Isaac calling in has been edited out.  There was about 30 to 45 minutes of Art and Linda chatting and waiting for Isaac to call in...all of that part of the tape has mysteriously disappeared.

I was on the edge of my chair waiting to hear Isaac's voice.  You can imagine my disappointment that evening in 2007....and everyone else's.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:25:55 pm by Douglas »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 02:08:42 am »
DRONE - STRANGE CRAFT musicvideo...Linda Howe speaks on this video.   Sept., 2007

http://youtu.be/mZTtoIH9RLw