Author Topic: Mary (1981) Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, Arizona  (Read 3561 times)

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
Mary (1981) Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, Arizona
« on: May 08, 2014, 09:18:43 am »
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2201&category=Science

Mary's sighting is now the first report of a sighting of a Dragonfly / California Drone, 1981. This report is from the Camelback Mountain area of Phoenix, Arizona. Mary had a photograph of a drone above a power pole and the drone looked like the Raj drone and had the same type of glyph's on it. Mary was contacted by Isaac and the story gets strange with Isaac's involvement, there may be yet more to this incident as well as more to the overall story now that a drone was seen as early as 1981.

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Mary (1981) Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, Arizona
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 12:33:22 am »
I just read this report and honestly I'm not sure what to think at this point.  I'll probably have to re-read it to make sense of it.    Are we to believe the actual same Isaac contacted her way back then?  Thumb drives in the 90's?  I'm pretty sure they did not exist then.  And who had email back then?  Maybe I mis-read something.

Any way, thanks to Linda Molten Howe and Craig Brown for mentioning Droneteam.com

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 10:24:56 pm »
Numbers, to me this is a dead end too...I certainly hope this woman comes up with real evidence...

If/when it happens, it sure will rewrite the history of the "California" drones, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure that this case is among the "black" projects..and is hidden for the masses...I believe that this
massive internet spread has something to do with an experiment on how we as citicens response to the idea
that we have been visited by life that origin from outer space...

Please come forward...if you have any ideas in this direction...

EVS

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 06:36:00 am »
I just read this report and honestly I'm not sure what to think at this point.  I'll probably have to re-read it to make sense of it.    Are we to believe the actual same Isaac contacted her way back then?  Thumb drives in the 90's?  I'm pretty sure they did not exist then.  And who had email back then?  Maybe I mis-read something.

Any way, thanks to Linda Molten Howe and Craig Brown for mentioning Droneteam.com
In carefully reading the report on earthfiles.com it was a little confusing on what exactly happened. Mary did not report her "drone" sighting to MUFON (which one?) until 1991-1992, thinking it most likely January 1991. That point could be cleared up by MUFON whether it was in 1991, or 1992. Mary reported the drone along with the report of a silver disc she claims to have seen, sending her photo of the drone along with a report of it to MUFON then, not in 1981 when she claims to have seen the drone, and photographed it on an instamatic film camera.

Mary said that her husband had burned her papers, yet also said that she had stored the photo in a safety deposit box. So there seems to be an issue of provenance and chain of custody involved as well against a questionable timeline.

So, Isaac would have had to have e-mailed Mary in 1991 or 1992. E-mails were being used as early as 1978 on the Xerox Altos which were being distributed to government, military and select Universities and businesses as Xerox sought a market for these machines. If Isaac did e-mail Mary then it would have been after he left and was doing something else outside of the CARET operation. If true that it was later in 1991-92, even then e-mails were not common, so Mary must have had some connection to university or government computers.

Thumb drives were first patented in 1999, and only commercially available in 2000, so clearly Mary's claim of using one earlier is at best a false memory. Also her claim of seeing drones on the Internet in 1991-1992 must be false as well. Internets of any kind were still in the future. Internet browsing was painfully slow and I have yet to see anything prior to 2007 of anything even close to what could be called a drone.

Perhaps a query to MUFON, which one, might help clarify Mary's initial reports and maybe a photograph. If that dead ends then this is probably a false report, it might be anyway given the number of questions that have cropped up.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:38:19 am by majicbar »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 03:49:11 am »

So, Isaac would have had to have e-mailed Mary in 1991 or 1992. E-mails were being used as early as 1978 on the Xerox Altos which were being distributed to government, military and select Universities and businesses as Xerox sought a market for these machines. If Isaac did e-mail Mary then it would have been after he left and was doing something else outside of the CARET operation. If true that it was later in 1991-92, even then e-mails were not common, so Mary must have had some connection to university or government computers.

Thumb drives were first patented in 1999, and only commercially available in 2000, so clearly Mary's claim of using one earlier is at best a false memory. Also her claim of seeing drones on the Internet in 1991-1992 must be false as well. Internets of any kind were still in the future. Internet browsing was painfully slow and I have yet to see anything prior to 2007 of anything even close to what could be called a drone.

Perhaps a query to MUFON, which one, might help clarify Mary's initial reports and maybe a photograph. If that dead ends then this is probably a false report, it might be anyway given the number of questions that have cropped up.

This report about Mary being in contact with Isaac seems a bit far-fetched to me.   Isaac was very precise and concise in his contacts with ''C to C'' and Linda Howe.  This years ago random and brief contact with Mary just does not ring true to his character, as we know it

There is the possibility that Mary has confabulated her memory or the contact itself in some manner.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:56:59 am by Douglas »