Author Topic: Writing on UFOS  (Read 2966 times)

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
Writing on UFOS
« on: April 07, 2015, 05:36:48 AM »
One of the things I find so interesting is the emphasis on the writing on the exterior of the Issac drones. Up to this point we never had an indicator that the writing in previous cases had a function and just assumed that it was similar to the markings on our airplanes, rockets etc.

But now looking back towards the Kecksburg, the Nazi Bell, the Roswell I beam, Lazars statements about the interior of the ships, the Japanese Utsuro Bune UFO markings, it all makes me think back about other things like this we made have made assumptions of and missed connections.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Writing on UFOS
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 05:00:10 PM »
Good points.....

All throughout history the ''word'' seems to be a source of power.  The ''word'' of God was power.  It appears that the written word and symbols on the Drones and other UFOs are the activating source of this power...literally. 

I suspect that this technology is many thousands of years beyond our current understanding. 

One of the things I find so interesting is the emphasis on the writing on the exterior of the Issac drones. Up to this point we never had an indicator that the writing in previous cases had a function and just assumed that it was similar to the markings on our airplanes, rockets etc.

But now looking back towards the Kecksburg, the Nazi Bell, the Roswell I beam, Lazars statements about the interior of the ships, the Japanese Utsuro Bune UFO markings, it all makes me think back about other things like this we made have made assumptions of and missed connections.