Author Topic: Possible drone like object with video  (Read 1496 times)

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Possible drone like object with video
« on: May 22, 2015, 12:46:29 am »
Hey everybody!  Checking in on this 8th anniversary of the Raj sighting.

I have not been following the ufo scene lately and I apologize if this video has already been discussed.  Also, it may be that this website, 3rd phase of the moon is on the fringe.  I'm not really too sure about these things as I have not kept up with current events.

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UP1kOeQYMY   

It stuck me that the object has a ring around it that resembled the large ring hanging off the big basin object.  Also has those same hooks.  The guy who took the video supposedly lives in "Northern California" somewhere on the coast.  Here we go again?    :o

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Possible drone like object with video
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 01:49:18 am »
Well I guess I'm  little late to the party.  After searching around I see this video has been discussed.  Also a comparison to a general Grievous go cart or who knows what.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Possible drone like object with video
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 04:51:14 pm »
Well I guess I'm  little late to the party.  After searching around I see this video has been discussed.  Also a comparison to a general Grievous go cart or who knows what.

Note sure about this ''sighting".  The maker of the YouTube video sounded kind of sketchy.  Are those clever aliens trying to copy Star Wars craft....again. ;D ;D

The Star Wars Starfighter Vehicle E3 Sv01 Grievous Wheel Bike

Screen shot from the video....hmmm

« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:03:14 pm by Douglas »