Author Topic: Fire near Santa Cruz  (Read 3187 times)

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
Fire near Santa Cruz
« on: May 23, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
In an interesting post, Majicbar said on OMF: "DRT and Detectives too close to truth? Fires threaten area north of Santa Cruz into the area of the Drone sighting. Fire would be a good cover for moving witnesses out of the area and adding to any fear that might have been planted by MIB types trying to cover for the drone sightings. They could be also trying to rid themselves of any other photographs that may have been taken, or perhaps to recover a downed drone.

(Just a rampant speculation and opinion, for what its worth from a doubting type.)"
and
"And if the forest fires take the site of the photograph's, what will that mean.? Have we found the location of Ty's photographs, or will that be lost?"

No this is no way the fires takes Ty's location, since it's far away from BigBasin, then i don't think it will be lost.
I want to add that there's also no way to find Ty's location, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack....

Fire is a common thing in California and i don't think there's any correlation between this and the drone business.
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr