Author Topic: Video: Did We Discover An Alien Language? The Most Well Documented UFO Case  (Read 492 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Here is a respectable video recap of the case from the "John Lang" channel:

Did We Discover An Alien Language? The Most Well Documented UFO Case

Offline HPO

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #1
Indeed a nice recap, brings back memories  :)

Offline Hamish

• Newbie Dronie
Did i hear correctly that a member on this site claimed to have had a sighting and even posted photos?. It later turned out that all of his photos of the sighting were faked?. Around the 31.02 mark.
I'm asking because its the first time i heard about it i've yet to find the afore mentioned post.

https://youtu.be/k-bEJ2R0dlM?t=1863
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 04:14:24 am by Hamish »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
No, I do not think that the Big Basin (BB) photos were conclusively discovered to be faked by those details. I'm not saying that they are not faked though.

The 12 BB photos arrived to Linda Moulton-Howe in printed format in an envelope, and she scanned them into her computer (which I think was a Mac) probably using an Adobe product to save the scanned files.

The squares seen around the arms are a common JPG compression artefact that will occur with any photo compressed to a small file size.

A side issue is that she scanned the photos at a low resolution and would not release the higher resolution images to the public because she thought that would be a way to prove who the original anonymous submitter was later, she just ended up making her loyal followers angry that she would not participate in the research.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
PS. The 12 Big Basin photos were not submitted by any member of the DRT. The identity of that submitted was never unconvered.

Offline Hamish

• Newbie Dronie
No, I do not think that the Big Basin (BB) photos were conclusively discovered to be faked by those details. I'm not saying that they are not faked though.

The 12 BB photos arrived to Linda Moulton-Howe in printed format in an envelope, and she scanned them into her computer (which I think was a Mac) probably using an Adobe product to save the scanned files.

The squares seen around the arms are a common JPG compression artefact that will occur with any photo compressed to a small file size.

A side issue is that she scanned the photos at a low resolution and would not release the higher resolution images to the public because she thought that would be a way to prove who the original anonymous submitter was later, she just ended up making her loyal followers angry that she would not participate in the research.

Thank you for the reply otf i suspected that was incorrect information the second i heard it. I'll keep in mind if i ever get any ufo sightings of these drones or otherwise not to send them to Linda.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
I'll keep in mind if i ever get any ufo sightings of these drones or otherwise not to send them to Linda.

Completely understood  ;D