Difference between revisions of "Glossary"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
* Commercial Applications Research
* Commercial Applications Research Extraterrestrial Technology
Latest revision as of 21:08, 21 June 2010
The following is a list of the some commonly used abbreviations in this case:
- Above Top Secret forum 
- Contains a forum thread discussing the drone case.
- Coast to Coast AM  was one of the first places to exhibit a drone image.
- Commercial Applications Research for Extraterrestrial Technology
- is a term coined by Linda Moulton-Howe because she though the objects portrayed in the images looked like unmanned aerial military controlled drone craft.
- Drone Research Team 
- Originally a small group of people that hired worked with Private Investigators in California to identify the Capitola pole described by Raj.
- Later the DRT encompasses the members of the droneteam forum.
- Exchangeable Image File Format
- Data stored in some digital images which can be useful in confirming date/time-stamp and camera details
- Linda Moulton-Howe is the owner of the Earthfiles.com  website.
- She was given direct access to the drones "witnesses" from C2C and published reports of the case on her website.
- The Mutual UFO Network was given a report about the Tahoe sighting.
- Open Minds Forum 
- Contains many forum threads discussing the drone case.
- Palo Alto CARET Laboratory
- This is the laboratory described in the Isaac media release. This lab apparently existed in 1986 in Palo Alto CA.
- An interview with a Mr. X who claimed to have worked for the NSA, reveled that there are labs in that area which experimented on anti-gravity and suggested that PACL was just on of many .
- Private Investigators tkdavisinvestigations.com.
- Hired in January 2008 to look for the photo site that Raj submitted.
- UFO Casebook forum 
- Contains some forum threads discussing the drone case.