Author Topic: Wasting time  (Read 5192 times)

Endzone

Wasting time
« on: July 09, 2008, 08:00:15 pm »
Sorry but at this point marvin is just trying to slow things down with a pointless well thought out ruse with this whole idea he has. I see nothing wrong with these pics and never have. Many others agree with me on this for sure.

Now we have someone starting up the whole viral Halo thing again. Basically what I am seeing is a group of folks who can find nothing to substantiate their findings in any way so they are grasping at straws and even going as far as making up this whole picture discrepancy thing to throw us off and slow us down.

It is time for Tomi and all others from the DRT to ignore this waste of time and get back on track with the real investigation discussion. These new OMF folks just showed up over the last 6-8 months and have done nothing but throw monkey wrenches at our investigation and methods since they joined the OMF. Besides kissing the proverbial ass of every non-believer at the forums they can since the day they joined. If anyone else can't see the distraction effort being put forth by a few individuals then you are truly blind. Disinfo agents among us? Maybe so, in a case like this with something so important as proving the reality of these events and craft, I would not be surprised to find agents of ignorance running amuk throughout the investigation to slow us down or put us off.

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
Wasting time
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:26:55 pm »
It is time for Tomi and all others from the DRT to ignore this waste of time and get back on track with the real investigation discussion. These new OMF folks just showed up over the last 6-8 months and have done nothing but throw monkey wrenches at our investigation and methods since they joined the OMF.
100% agree, Endzone.
I'm really happy we have our own forum where all these nice guys can really do some amazing work. ;D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 08:37:30 pm by Nemo492 »
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Wasting time
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 08:29:43 pm »
I couldn't agree more, Endzone.  Luckily this distraction has not had an effect on the PIs who are still hard at work chasing down two important leads right now.  All I can say is both of them are adding to the legit side and have the potential to go much further.  Unfortunately we have to wait until they are concluded before we can release the info.

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
Wasting time
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 08:52:38 pm »
Watched the Larry King program today with Bill Nye as the skeptic.  I've been reflecting since then just how similiar some people on the forums are to Nye's way of deflecting and skewing the obvious.  Ignoring what is undisputable and throwing trivial points up hoping to derail.   These ppl here on the forums are doing the exact same thing in the same way, and I wonder if they realise it, or are they "supposed" to be doing it??

Endzone

Wasting time
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 08:57:10 pm »
I used to like Nye before I saw him on that show. Now, to me, he is relegated to the bottom of the pond where scum like him live and try to keep the truth away from the masses. What a smug ass he is, that's all I got from his smarmy, "I am a scientist and we know everything" attitude.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 09:12:49 pm by Endzone »

Endzone

Re: Wasting time
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 09:35:19 pm »
Also on the Nye thing, did you notice an uncomfortable vibe coming from Nye when he was defending his closed minded opinions? He seems a bit almost agressively defensive about his opinion that we are all wrong.

I sense a real fear growing among those who would hide the truth. It's like a growing wave they can see coming and they know they can't get away at this point. Like a deer in headlights. It seems the more effort they put forth to stifle the discussion and evidence coming forward about the truth of ET being real, the more evidence comes out. But when you have been lying and part of the machine that has hidden this truth for so long, it's hard to stop doing it until you can't anymore, like the day we all wake up and have a Will Smith moment in our front yards when you look up.

I feel like they know this is inevitable, but ignorance and fear is a powerful driving force that can produce amazing results in certain situations. But the key here is they don't seem to realize that this is out of our hands now. The time draws near for the mass sightings, we all know it's coming....you know you can feel it, deep inside..like a wave that can't be stopped. But it can be ridden, and I along with many of you out there are in for a grand adventure in the next few years. Heck we're on one right now. And what a ride it has been so far.

But let's not let that mentality, that ideaology, that has kept this world in the dark so long , allow us to remove our eyes from the prize, even for a moment.

Back to where we are headed, if they want to join us, they can and many may. As we know many lurk in the shadows of the forums now, watching, but not interacting in the vitriol that has been thrown around there. Waiting for more proof, and watching people slam each other constantly, is enough for most to bow out of the conversation. But we will rise above that and move forward, always forward. The truth has chosen us all to become what we were meant to be and play our parts in this grand awakening. And I am proud to be a part of this, no matter where it leads us my friends.