Author Topic: Isaac Info Releases  (Read 4322 times)

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
Isaac Info Releases
« on: July 19, 2008, 10:07:42 pm »
As conversations with LMH continue, a greater depth of information is shared about what happened with Isaac.  LMH continued conversations and emails with him up to late September 07.   At which time he informed her he would like to go underground for a while.  He provided an email and she continues to email him, but as far as she has told me, her last contact from him was late September. 

When Isaac pulled out of the phone interview with LMH for on-air broadcast, he still continued to maintain contact.   She has indicated to me that there is some information Isaac has shared that he knows has never been released by LMH at his wishes, and this will always assure him that there is a secure confidence for him with her.

LMH told me that Isaac never heard from the witnesses.  She told me that she never asked him what he meant by that wording of "what they should do with what they know".
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:20:09 pm by tomi »

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
Re: Isaac Info Releases
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:38:50 pm »
LMH is to be congratulated for keeping a confidence confident.  The insults from OTHER PLACES that have been piled on Isaac and the other witnesses heads makes it perfectly understandable as to where they went.  WHY SHOULD ANYONE COME FORTH TO FACE ARROGANCE AND RIDICULE.
IC
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 10:53:25 pm »
Many people forget that reporters would go to jail before betraying their sources.  This is very important to them professionally.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 11:28:55 pm »
Sat, August 2, 2008 | 6:00 pm  check your local time zones

Moon Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell....Live on Larry King

This is an important telecast.  Mitchell walked on the moon.  He has been briefed by USA on alien contact.

The statements made about UFOs, Roswell, alien contact, alien technology, back engineering, etc.,  by Dr. Mitchell in the last 48 hours have changed the entire picture...for the better, at long last.

His high status and background add authority to his words.  No one can challenge what he has now said.  IMO.

This may prompt other countries to verify his statement and trump the USA.  If USA does not say something immediately in the next few days, they will have egg all over their face.

DOUGLAS
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:37:11 pm by Douglas »

Offline Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
    • Ovnis-USA
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 01:14:15 am »
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.