Author Topic: Larry King says he's ready  (Read 11674 times)

Offline Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
    • Ovnis-USA
Larry King says he's ready
« on: July 23, 2008, 11:51:19 pm »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:25:02 am by Nemo492 »
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.

Endzone

Re: Larry King says he's ready
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 12:11:22 am »
Wow nice to know what side of the fence he lives on!  :o

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 12:18:19 am »
And their answer will be: "Right behind you, ready to pounce".
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Endzone

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 12:42:54 am »
Do you really feel that what is going to happen is going to be negative Lev? If so I guess you and I come from differing views on their presence. As far as my forefather's prophecies stated, the end is only just a new better beginning for those chosen to stay when the earth changes come.

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 02:14:29 am »
I am not at all sure these are creatures from some distant world.  I am not sure where they are from maybe here.  They are too familiar and seem to be known from ancient times.  I also feel there is more than one type and that some may be beneficial at some point.  There is now and has been for all of humankind's existence something truly sinister with us.  This feeling makes me skeptical (did I use the word skeptical!).  My opinions are not cast in iron and can change and it might just be my dramatic nature.  I can accept your opinion with the respect and just see.  You may be correct.  My mind is cautious, but open to the developing situation. I would be interested in hearing more of what your forefather's prophecies stated.  I and my friends are not to old to learn.
L E V I A T H A N
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline Diouf

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 07:52:47 am »
[ Conspiracy thinking ! ]

Larry king: He 's almost doing  too much of it ! Does anyone think he could be playing party with some false flag operation (fake alien invasion), preparing people to possibilities ? i mean, that 's what television is for, these days. He could be sincere, but whoever from the network is okaying his programs has the upper hand. Most of what he talks about is usually picked up elsewhere, not these programs, why ?

[/off]

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 09:11:32 pm »
I have to say that I have never believed in the "false flag" scenario.  IMO it makes no sense for this to occur but makes more sense for it to be a ploy from the anti-disclosure side.  When real contact is made the smokescreen comes out claiming the revelation is only a tactic to enforce a one world government. 

Remember it was Ronald Reagan who proposed a global cooperation when contact is made.  I consider that proposal to be completely sincere.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 12:41:10 am »
Yes, that quote is one of the more amazing statements of Mr. Reagan.

He met with the President of the USSR just after he said that.  I assume they then discussed the fact that because of  space aliens ability to fry the electronics of ICBMs,  that it was useless to have missiles pointing at each other.  End of Cold War.

I have to say that I have never believed in the "false flag" scenario.  IMO it makes no sense for this to occur but makes more sense for it to be a ploy from the anti-disclosure side.  When real contact is made the smokescreen comes out claiming the revelation is only a tactic to enforce a one world government. 

Remember it was Ronald Reagan who proposed a global cooperation when contact is made.  I consider that proposal to be completely sincere.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:42:58 am by Douglas »

majicbar

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 05:12:25 am »
I wouldn't be so sure that the Russian ICBM and Nuclear Warheads were subject to Alien EMP Rays. The Mig 25 defector gave us a look into the Russian state of the art electronics and we found them using vacuum tubes and physical relays. We smuggly chorteled at the Russian's backwad ways untill an expert in EMP pointed out that such systems were not subject to Atomic disruption and would continue to work in an EMP Environment when ours would burn out. Also the Russian's had the equivalent of having hard wired the launch co-ordinates into their warheads and still have them pointed at their western target to this day. Also scarry is that they did have a doomsday targeting, a launch indeed sets all of them into action, which is even more scarry if the aliens somehow trigger their system into initiating their launch sequences, reported which has happened, but the aliens stopped the launch before it became inevitable. It is more likely that Regan was trying to get the Russians into changing this launch system, which as I understand it they did not have the funds to do, and I'm not sure that we have ever paid them to update this risk.

I remember we had a test of B-52 electronics for EMP at Kirkland AFB, NM, which the B-52 roundly passed. However the techs found all their electronic ignitions in their cars burned out when they tried to go home, those with old fashioned ignition systems were working just fine though. Still, I think the Russians would not admitt that when meeting with Regan and they may have bought enough western computers to still cause them problems when encountering UFO's. It will be very interesting when the full disclosure tells all and we see actually how close we came to our own extermination.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 06:17:08 am »

No one knows how the space aliens deactivated ICBMs inside the silos....but they somehow did.  All we know is that many US Air Force personnel on duty when UFOs were in their vicinity were made very aware of the fact that their missiles were unable to operate.   

The high command of the US Air Force was immediately notified of this.  One can easily assume that the President was made aware of this fact also.

This has been well documented by ex-Air Force personnel who have stated this in several interviews with the Disclosure Project.  All of this is available to be seen on YouTube if one does not have the DVD of these interviews. 

DOUGLAS

I wouldn't be so sure that the Russian ICBM and Nuclear Warheads were subject to Alien EMP Rays. The Mig 25 defector gave us a look into the Russian state of the art electronics and we found them using vacuum tubes and physical relays. We smuggly chorteled at the Russian's backwad ways untill an expert in EMP pointed out that such systems were not subject to Atomic disruption and would continue to work in an EMP Environment when ours would burn out. Also the Russian's had the equivalent of having hard wired the launch co-ordinates into their warheads and still have them pointed at their western target to this day. Also scarry is that they did have a doomsday targeting, a launch indeed sets all of them into action, which is even more scarry if the aliens somehow trigger their system into initiating their launch sequences, reported which has happened, but the aliens stopped the launch before it became inevitable. It is more likely that Regan was trying to get the Russians into changing this launch system, which as I understand it they did not have the funds to do, and I'm not sure that we have ever paid them to update this risk.

I remember we had a test of B-52 electronics for EMP at Kirkland AFB, NM, which the B-52 roundly passed. However the techs found all their electronic ignitions in their cars burned out when they tried to go home, those with old fashioned ignition systems were working just fine though. Still, I think the Russians would not admitt that when meeting with Regan and they may have bought enough western computers to still cause them problems when encountering UFO's. It will be very interesting when the full disclosure tells all and we see actually how close we came to our own extermination.