Larry King says he's ready

(1/2) > >>

Nemo492:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=vbdWc7BxOyM

July 19th

Endzone:
Wow nice to know what side of the fence he lives on!  :o

leviathan:
And their answer will be: "Right behind you, ready to pounce".

Endzone:
Do you really feel that what is going to happen is going to be negative Lev? If so I guess you and I come from differing views on their presence. As far as my forefather's prophecies stated, the end is only just a new better beginning for those chosen to stay when the earth changes come.

leviathan:
I am not at all sure these are creatures from some distant world.  I am not sure where they are from maybe here.  They are too familiar and seem to be known from ancient times.  I also feel there is more than one type and that some may be beneficial at some point.  There is now and has been for all of humankind's existence something truly sinister with us.  This feeling makes me skeptical (did I use the word skeptical!).  My opinions are not cast in iron and can change and it might just be my dramatic nature.  I can accept your opinion with the respect and just see.  You may be correct.  My mind is cautious, but open to the developing situation. I would be interested in hearing more of what your forefather's prophecies stated.  I and my friends are not to old to learn.
L E V I A T H A N

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version