Author Topic: Another drone sighting??  (Read 11628 times)

Endzone

Another drone sighting??
« on: November 03, 2008, 01:08:11 am »
I live in Santa Barbara California. My dog needed to go out and woke me up, so I went outside and noticed that the stars were super clear to my eyes. As I looked west I noticed a milky substance moving through the sky and as it got closer I could make out a grouping of lights shaped like a sting ray.  There were what seemed to be 4 lights across the top, and then it came down to 2 sides and something like a tail behind it. I thought it was a constellation like the little dipper as it looked like a group of stars, except it kept moving across the sky. It went from west to east and I followed it all the way across the sky until it disappeared from my sight. It took about 15 seconds.  Please let me know if other people saw this strange sight. I have never seen anything like it before and feel sure that anyone outside at that time in the west coast where the sky is so clear could have seen it. Thank you for listening, Beverly-source: www.ufocasebook.com
Taken from UFO Casebook's latest sightings. Sounds drone like to me.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 01:09:45 am by Endzone »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Another drone sighting??
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 08:36:26 am »
Thanks Endzone for posting this report.

Very difficult to say what this was other than an 'unknown'.  A lot of information is missing from this reported sighting of something. 

Was there any sound?  How large did the object appear to be, what was the possible altitude,  what was the time and so on.

Could this object have been a Drone?  Could this object have been a plane? It could have been either or none.

DOUGLAS

I live in Santa Barbara California. My dog needed to go out and woke me up, so I went outside and noticed that the stars were super clear to my eyes. As I looked west I noticed a milky substance moving through the sky and as it got closer I could make out a grouping of lights shaped like a sting ray.  There were what seemed to be 4 lights across the top, and then it came down to 2 sides and something like a tail behind it. I thought it was a constellation like the little dipper as it looked like a group of stars, except it kept moving across the sky. It went from west to east and I followed it all the way across the sky until it disappeared from my sight. It took about 15 seconds.  Please let me know if other people saw this strange sight. I have never seen anything like it before and feel sure that anyone outside at that time in the west coast where the sky is so clear could have seen it. Thank you for listening, Beverly-source: www.ufocasebook.com
Taken from UFO Casebook's latest sightings. Sounds drone like to me.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 12:20:11 am »
Drone sightings.....

At 7:03 p.m. on November 16, 2012 in Mount Clemens, Michigan, about 650 miles to the east of Old Saybrook, a witness saw a bright orange, tulip-shaped object, coming from the northwest. The object was described as being orange and in the shape of an airplane but much larger.

Sounds a bit drone-like to me.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981762821

We have more at the link above.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 01:34:12 am »
Very good post, Doug..much activity on the UFO sightings..But let me challenge you on another matter, as I know you won't dissapoint me..haha!

Seriously, the debunking of the 21´th of december in mind..who really counts..

Sure the Mayan Calendar runs out..and the interpretations of the same says it is doomsday..

No! It simply intertwines as all calendars do, so the end of the world as we know it is yeat again postponed..

Sure, every cosmic event has been shown by the greatests thinkers..need I say Archimedes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes  or Aristotle http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/athenians.html

Sure the life at their time was secure, they only showed what we today know..but that knowledge could get them killed!

So, real knowledge is what one learn in OUR lifetime, and sometimes it bares fruit, as the vines of time holds the evidence that Einstein told us, life is an illusion, and I would like you to think deep here, what is your life recordance, from cradle to death..it's an adventure..and sure it has meaning. For some reason the Universe has rules, rules that we as scientists not always understand, and asking how is another challenge..so if we knew any answer, we are pounded with questions that we not possible have answers to..

So, sure, aliens in this world might exist, and if we truly believe, we know this. Only, when real contact comes close, are we ready? I think not. Time will show this, as time is a constant in the Universe, as we know it..but time also is deviant as it shows much more evidence as the more we know of it's origin, we finally grasp the true excistance of our environment. Some say this is unbelieable, but science has come a long way. Things that was not even thinkable has been shown as fact. See the "new" quantum effects..as described by Einstein himself..

Something for the "new" scientists to think about..

Just a qualified hint..are we closer to an answer..please, as the real "experts"..in my opinion we are as close as we have been since the question was asked..remember, always ask..because if you don't your life won't change!

EVS

PS: I made this post to be my own..sorry Douglas! Very good post of yours! Sure there will be much more sigthings the coming days..but not to fear, it will be man thought..as the calendar of the Mayans continues..only on a new slate..they just didn't need any more in their time..good scholars of the Universe knows the ventures of the planets and the soil to preserve, just as if you were Mayan citicens..enjoy this thought, as you might never had this thought..and if you did, please tell! We need more input!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:42:11 pm by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 07:33:42 pm »
Very good post, Doug..much activity on the UFO sightings..But let me challenge you on another matter, as I know you won't dissapoint me..haha!

EVS

PS: I made this post to be my own..sorry Douglas! Very good post of yours! Sure there will be much more sigthings the coming days..but not to fear, it will be man thought..as the calendar of the Mayans continues..only on a new slate..they just didn't need any more in their time..good scholars of the Universe knows the ventures of the planets and the soil to preserve, just as if you were Mayan citicens..enjoy this thought, as you might never had this thought..and if you did, please tell! We need more input!

Yes Eric......

I found my answers in the Urantia Book.

I also found a lot of answers in my garden.  The Laws of the Universe are present in how plants and all living things grow and reproduce.   As above...so below.   A good example is how blackberrys grow.  Its much much more complex than just planting some seeds and waiting for the fruit to appear.

Dec 21 -?....I have no idea.     I did hear the 'strange sounds' this past year.   There are many YouTube videos of this phenomenon.   This is very real.   [please Ignore the fakes.]  One of the best is from Russia.  This was one of the most important events of the past two years but naturally it was ignored by the press.    Also, the Crop Designs.  They are the most important events on the planet at this time but they are also ignored by the press, etc.

99% of all people are very stupid.   You're in the one percent who has a brain and who uses it......as are the people who are on this website.   We're in the very very small minority.   I don't mean to brag but this is just a simple fact.

Again....I finally found my answers to the reason and meaning of life in the Urantia Book.

Douglas.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »
You're in the one percent who has a brain and who uses it......as are the people who are on this website.   We're in the very very small minority.   I don't mean to brag but this is just a simple fact.

Thank you, Douglas! You are too kind! Very good.

For the interested, The Urantia Book Online:

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/read-urantia-book-online

EVS
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:59:12 am by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 08:25:26 pm »
Occurred : 11/19/2012 02:30
Reported: 11/19/2012 6:31:22 AM 06:31

Shape: Other
Duration:1 minute
Bright Star shaped object just hovering in the sky, grew brighter, moved slowly up and down, left -right...

"My 14 month old son woke up thirsty and while his milk was warming, I walked over to my living room window and looked outside. A bright object caught my eye in the sky. At first, your brain automatically assumes it's a plane, however, within seconds I realized that it wasn't.... The object was star shaped and was very bright and was just hovering in the sky, not moving. Then, the light grew even brighter and bigger, and the object slowly moved left and right, up and down. I was starting to be scared at this point as my brain was registering what I was seeing. For only a second or two, I lowered my head to look at my son and when I looked up, the object was gone, vanished. Even a plane couldn't disappear that fast - I have a Huge window so the sky view from it covers a lot.... Took me 2 hrs to fall asleep afterwards..."

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 08:36:22 pm »
Occurred : 11/12/2012 22:17
Posted: 11/19/2012
Shape: Cross
Duration:20 seconds
Bright pink lights appears on North Richmond Sky

Driving on Shell Rd. heading North 1/2 block from Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC.

A very bright pink light appears suddenly in the sky at 10:17 PM. It resembles a shape of a cross. The location is roughly above Fraser River. The area is near YVR airport. Many aircrafts pass by this neighbourhood at all times. But nothing like that shape and colour. I told my kid of 17 years of age to look up. As we stared at the mysterious bright pink light it suddenly dropped rapidly. It was falling so quick we thought it would crash. Then as we looked the light just vanished right in front of our eyes in the thin quiet sky. The whole sighting was about 20-30 seconds. Not enough time to grab a phone to record it.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 09:09:36 pm »
Occurred : 10/9/2012 23:30

Shape: Other
Duration:.05 seconds
A basket -shaped object, intense orange at the base white "flames" at the top... standing still in an empty field

A basket shaped object close to the ground, standing still. Very brillant day glo orange at the base of the object, in the center a light yellow, and at the top white colored"flames", flame shaped white spikes coming from the top of the "basket".

I observed this for about 5 seconds or more and as I began to comprehend what I might possibly be observing, bang! All the lights went out.

I was inside a building located on a hill looking outside a window looking down into what I know to be a large field in a rural area.

I've seen a UFO before; the famous sightings over St. Louis, MO in the late 1950's so I have some reference regarding the intense brillant orange

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 01:54:03 am »
UFO Reporting Center is now posting over three hundred reports per month of strange things in the sky.   I posted two below  that seemed to have a Drone quality about them.

UFO reports are way up from the averages in the past ten years.  The vast majority of them are various colored glowing spheres  moving in odd and seemingly intelligent ways. 

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 10:20:54 pm »
Interesting that sights are increasing. Thanks for sharing! If more members would post similar, we might find more clues to this enigma..sure it lives on...

Thank you, Douglas for your input..keep it coming.. look to the skies everyone, I can't give you an answer to this..now it's up to you to find new evidence..and you're more than welcome to post it here! Then we will do our best to examine/scrutinize your input!

EVS