Author Topic: Drone Theory  (Read 9862 times)

Offline matrix.trilogy

• Newbie Dronie
Drone Theory
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:56:04 am »
When we look at the pictures of the Raj drone taken by the telegraph pole it appears that we can only see certain parts of the drone. Now I remember an excellent video that I watched a little time ago by the renouned Carl Sagan, he explains how things would appear to us when entering from a fourth dimension.  I believe that we can only see certain three dimensional parts of the drone which is why it appears strange looking, and that there are other parts of the drone that do not appear to us but are actually there.  Anyway, for an indepth explanation and to prove my theory has merit please watch the video below.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Kind Regards

Matrix  8)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 09:28:52 pm by matrix.trilogy »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Drone Theory
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:48:00 pm »
What do you think is not visible?  I know the spikes at the top look like they disappear.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 06:49:48 pm by 10538 »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 10:48:04 pm »
Hi matrix.trilogy, and welcome to the Drone Research Team (DRT).

It is a very good theory you are presenting, it's not new, but to link
it to the Drones is a new and welcomed view! Very good post, opening 
a discussion about Dimensions, as the 4th Dimension
still is a controversial issue but nevertheless a very interesting topic.

My personal view of this "in and out of sight" that appears to be the
Drone trademark...is excactly that of the 4th Dimension. 

I've taken the liberty to add some links that are in the line of what I believe
your intentions are focused at:

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/fourth.html

http://math.slu.edu/escher/index.php/The_Fourth_Dimension

Fourth Spatial Dimension 101

I think this is very close to what might be happening, when we set aside the functions of said Drones, and ofcourse the validity of them being real. There we find a real "Damocles sword", because if they actually operate in the 4th Dimension, they will not appear "real" to us here in the world of 3 Dimensions...

Which again means, that the sceptics may have some right in their say...because the Drones then only excists in the 4th Dimension, and could look like the "Hoax" when in our 3D world...as we do not
belong in the 4th Dimension...to US they are not real, or so it appears...?

Only question remains, why are they sometimes visible to the 3 Dimensions, is it flaw in the Dimensions, or did they choose to become visible at 3D at some point?

EVS
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 09:30:18 am by EVS »

Offline matrix.trilogy

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:01 am »
Intersting links did you see, and I quote from http://math.slu.edu/escher/index.php/The_Fourth_Dimension

"Similarly, we would expect to see 3-dimensional cross-sections of any 4-dimensional beings. "

Q.What do you think is not visible?  I know the spikes at the top look like they disappear?
When I look at the images it appears that the object is incomplete, (as if I am looking at the inside of a craft). If an oject was to pass through our 3rd dimension from the 4th at a rate where we can process the image visually the we would see the whole structure and not just part of it (as specified in the 1st video).  If the object was stationary (not moving through our dimension but just sitting there then it would appear incomplete to us.  This fits with the widely accepted parallel worlds theory proposed by many scientists.  This states that there are multiple 3rd dimensions, ours only being one of the third dimensions (as specified in the video above)., this means we can only see one part of the craft, the rest of it is in adjacent dimensions parallel to our own.

Q. why are they sometimes visible to the 3 Dimensions, is it flaw in the Dimensions, or did they choose to become visible at 3D at some point?

Sorry I haven't got back to you lately, I have been very busy.  Thats going to be a tough question to answer.

I can see two possibilites.

1.  If we look at how we can act upon the 2nd dimension, we can project an object in 2d (i.e. cast a shadow). It would be therefore safe to say that a 4th dimensional intellegence (or a three dimensional intellegence that had the technology to traverse in the 4th dimension) would be able to project a 3 dimensional object from the 4th dimension.

If we assume that an intellegent object in the 4th dimension can "see the whole of the outside of a particular third dimension at the same time" (as we see the whole of the 2nd dimension from the 3rd dimension) we could then assume that to see the "inside" of a particular third dimension one must project into that particular 3rd dimension.  This would mean that the parallel worlds theory proposed by many scientists nowadays is correct.  That there are other three dimensional worlds adjacent to our own.  This could then mean that any 4th dimentional object could traverse these parrallel worlds at the same time, but we only see a specific part of the object traversing our third dimension, the other parts of the 4th dimensional object might be in the adjacent 3 dimensional areas.

That's the best I've got at the moment.

What is also interesting though is that in ancient times there was written, texts, that mentioned so called watchers, and the best place to observe a 3d world is from the 4th dimension.  8)

If the scientists are correct about parallel worlds then, You never know, Raj could now be in an adjacent 3rd dimension unaware he is actually missing!

Regards

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 03:53:41 am by matrix.trilogy »

Offline matrix.trilogy

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 09:48:25 pm »
I have edited the video above and uploaded to youtube if anyone is interested.  There is some stuff at the end of the video which I have also added, enjoy

8)

UFOs from the 4th dimension Read all

Matrix

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 01:02:50 pm »
Here's a theory:

If we assume there are multiple other "3d" worlds adjacent to our own world, and only accessible
from the 4th dimension, some of these worlds may have developed slightly diffrently than our world,
and here I especially think about the development of the language Katakana:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

Now, if these Japanese ethnics in another world have found a way to venture into the 4th dimension,
by sending off probes, maybe the Drones are of that nature. And the writing on them, including the
writing on the LAP, therefore are Katakana, only slight different from "our" evolvement of the same
language.

This actually fits all, even the appearances of the Drones, and why there is text written on the side
that faces Earth, so that it can be seen by humans. If this is true, they are still alien to our world, but still made by humans, only the creators are from a different 3d world, one of the many that lays side by side to our 3d world. It also fits the philosophy that the "language" of the Drones not only are some form of maschine code, it also have properties of a spoken/written language, only slightly different from what is known here in our 3d world. The LAP schematics may infact show how to enter the
4th dimension. Or, is it hidden in the "Barcode"?

But, this ofcourse can only happen, if the "Japanese" (that are slightly different from "our" Japanese)
that live in an adjacent 3d world, have developed access to the 4th dimension. That we cannot prove as of today, unless we take the Drones as evidence.

EVS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 09:36:16 pm »
Some addition to my post above:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2001/paralleluni.shtml

Scientists now believe there may really be a parallel universe - in fact, there may be an infinite number of parallel universes, and we just happen to live in one of them. These other universes contain space, time and strange forms of exotic matter. Some of them may even contain you, in a slightly different form

--o0o--

http://courses.washington.edu/phys55x/Many%20Universes%2C%20Several%20Theories.htm

--o0o--

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~immler/Lecture_17.pdf

--o0o--

Judge for yourselves.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:41:58 pm by EVS »

Offline matrix.trilogy

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 09:50:48 pm »
Hi, sorry I havn't logged in for so long, I have been doing a great deal of research, especially into Hyper/multiple dimensions.  What I appear to have uncovered is quite disturbing and goes far beyond drones.  I cannot say too much but after speaking to a couple of (now) freinds, mainstream science is aware of the phenomenon but is refusing to address the issues primarily through fear I believe.  Interdimensional beings is not, I repeat, is not just a figment of ones imagination.  Going back to the multiple universe (mutliworld) hypothesis, and applying some other principles of physics, we can expose some more evidence to the fact.  The fourth dimension primarily involves time, and as such space as both are tightly interwoven (spacetime).  We know, thanks to many great minds, that "there is no law of physics preventing time travel". Now consider, according the M and string theory there are an infinite number of "other worlds", therefore we can safely state fact, there must be civilizations that have mastered time travel for there are an infinite number of civilizations.  Therefore, if those civilisations have the ability to time travel, they are actually travelling through the forth dimension.

To prove the allowance of time travel see these very short vids:
Is Time Travel Possible?

Civilization Types.

2057 humans!

Also, I may sound paraniod, but after what I have learnt I believe this could well be genuine.

Disturbing Call

Google "breakaway civilization".

Watch interesting but disturbing presentation on breakaway civilization.
http://endgamenow.com/aliens-ufos/ufos-and-the-national-security-state/ 

Kind Regards All,

Matrix.Trilogy  8)

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 05:50:47 pm »
I would be receptive to a dimensional theory for the drones but don't recall where Isaac ever mentioned it.  I don't remember anything mentioning it in the PACL documents either.

I always go back to the words of Ty B. where he said, "By the way, I should mention that it made no sound when it appeared and disappeared. However, the mothership itself was making a noise when it was visible".  If it was simple invisibility (simple?  ::)) then why did the noise go silent?  If the object is in the air doesn't it make a noise?  Was the object actually there?  Does the cloaking operate at a dimensional level where it's not only affecting photons but much more?

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 04:34:02 pm »
If my memory serves me well (I haven't time to look furher into the PACL documents at the moment ;D) the PACL documents never clearly states the origin of the items in question, and that might point to that the staff at CARET and all personel was witheld the information of the exact origin. Maybe that is why the working title containing the word "Extraterrestrial" was given, as it only gives away that it's not of this Earth.

About the noise or no noise, apparently the drones hold various capabilities, including antigravity and cloaking devices, which probably has nothing to do with the way they travel, and how they enter our world, be it from our world or another 3d world, through another dimension. It is therefor uncertain to say where the noise came from, it could be that there only was noise when the drones was visible, and perfectly silent when entering and leaving our world.

All this is strongly hypothetical, as of now we only theorize multi-dimensions; It is very intriguing to imagine how it could be like, if we were visited by a parallel world.  8)

EVS
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:31:11 am by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 08:26:36 pm »
I would like to leave a comment on the Art Bell "disturbing call", as I'm somehow puzzled by this...you see that later the caller connects again to apologize:

Area 51 caller calls back on Art Bell's Coast to Coast

Now who would do such a thing? The hoax went extremely well, as the power of the radio station went out, and the satellite connection was lost...just in the right moment...

To me it seems like the caller was pressured to repent what he did, or the second caller is not the person he claims to be...

Either way, it would be interesting to know if this second caller indeed are the same as the initial caller, maybe this can be established via voice recognition software. I don't know if this has been done, but to me it sounds like some coverup. If it's an agent acting to verify this as a hoax, it sure rises questions...even if it's 12 years ago.

EVS

Ps: This is what might have thrown out the satellite:
http://www.sonic.net/~west/ewar/emp.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:37:40 am by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 07:52:50 pm »
Well EVS, I suspect that 'Brian' the Area 51 caller is just one of many actors that get carried away with their fantasy world activities.  I remember that call when he made it 12 years ago.  He's not the only one to spoof the Coast to Coast radio show. 

I suspect that the CIA and DIA monitor the C2C show and decided to cut the satellite connection  out of concern and caution....real or otherwise.  They're very paranoid.

Thanks for posting the old clip. 

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 01:04:30 am »
I suspect that since the commercial satellites are made by the same manufactures of similar military satellites that there have been codes built into their operating software that allow the NSA to cut into, or cut off, any critical communication from being allowed through. I suspect that they also monitor all shows like Coast to Coast for possible security breeches and are ready to break any conversation or transmission that goes "out of bounds". One can look at that as either being good or bad, the intent and rules are not of our making, and they may not even be to our benefit.