Author Topic: "Drones" in Montana?  (Read 6342 times)

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
"Drones" in Montana?
« on: June 21, 2010, 07:21:42 am »
A caller into 'Coast To Coast" with host George Knapp Sunday June 20, 2010, toward the end of the first hour was talking of UFOs he has seen and being short of time only indicated that one type he has seen in the area of Billings, Montana is what he described as a "ring/doughnuts, landing in cottonwood trees".

The caller was enouraged to write an email to George Knapp describing the UFOs the caller has seen. Perhaps more will be learned of what the caller exactly saw when he saw these "ring/doughnuts", whether they are related to the "California Drones" of three years ago.

The only idea I have for why they might "land" in trees is to hide their presence, not so much to actually "park" themselves.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 07:35:21 am by majicbar »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: "Drones" in Montana?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:33:06 am »
A caller into 'Coast To Coast" with host George Knapp Sunday June 20, 2010, toward the end of the first hour was talking of UFOs he has seen and being short of time only indicated that one type he has seen in the area of Billings, Montana is what he described as a "ring/doughnuts, landing in cottonwood trees".

The caller was enouraged to write an email to George Knapp describing the UFOs the caller has seen. Perhaps more will be learned of what the caller exactly saw when he saw these "ring/doughnuts", whether they are related to the "California Drones" of three years ago.

The only idea I have for why they might "land" in trees is to hide their presence, not so much to actually "park" themselves.

Without trying to overstate it, I would say 100% yes, it was a Drone as we know them.   I doubt it actually landed but it surely might have come very close to trees.  We have a lot of photos that suggest that already.  Thanks for the report....I always enjoy Mr. Knapp intelligence on these subjects.

Here is the famous Drone musical from several years ago. It's fun to watch again if you haven't seen it......

Strange Craft - by Drone
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 09:43:12 am by Douglas »

The Leviathan

Re: "Drones" in Montana?
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 10:37:21 pm »
I really doubt you have a drone in Montana, even amongst the cottonwoods.