Author Topic: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones  (Read 57243 times)

The Leviathan

Re: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2012, 09:37:12 pm »
This is what I have learned:

Wealth is the first stage, gained for the family legitimately or by less than honorable means.
This wealth can produce an unending source, hidden here and there. Designed to sustain the family generation after generation.  This can soon become automatic and boring.

Power is the second stage. Power to control the destines of people and nations.  The wealth of course helps bring the power for the family.  After awhile even power becomes common place to such a family. They expect others to do as they are told and this even this can become a bore.

Worship is the third phase and the most rewarding for these types. They have become mythical near gods and goddesses in human form and who they control respond in worshipful ways, bowing to the meer mention of there masters name.  These are those who have received benefits, gifts, favors and in return think of their benefactors in all but a divine way.

Now as to why you seldom hear of these families.  It is because their wealth is defused, old, in countless trusts in many different lands. This tactic makes them much less noticeable especially since they abhor any publicity.  Their children are throughly trained in having a low profile.  If the rabble rouses, great gifts and benefits are given to quieten the herd and so it does.  None of this is new, just perfected by now.

Even if I gave the names, they would win by silence and knowing most humans can't believe. This would cause to much damage to their worldview and safe lives. They have no heart for cattle! My guess should be disturbing, but prove it yourself by observation.

The motivation is to have the world for themselves. I was told simply that the day that these types and their families could live in comfort  and safety through a nuclear war, WE WOULD HAVE ONE.  The Drones represent their predilection to knowing what is unknown in case it should benefit them and them alone.

I leave it to you to judge by your own experience and observation,

L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2012, 10:14:39 pm »
...  The Drones represent their predilection to knowing what is unknown in case it should benefit them and them alone.

This gives credence to another theory that the CARET case was presented, like a calling card, to get "someone's" attention, not necessarily the attention of the average amateur UFOlogist;
 "Hey, I know a secret, contact me".

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2012, 12:12:16 am »
Hmmmm... I appreciate your time and details you provided.  It does make sense most of what you say.  But what I can not understand is simply the mentality of some people who would prefer to live in a bunker complex rather than the real world. 

After a lot of nuclear bombs you are going to have only a bunker existance.. I think there is no avoiding that no matter how much technology develops in the next decade or so..
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:14:03 am by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2012, 12:36:35 am »
I am sure they meant a "contained" nuclear incident.  The family I worked for owned large tracks of land in Costa Rica and Belize.  They had people working for them on the preservation of their wealth for many, many years. 

They realized, when computers came along, they would need allies there.  Very wealthy ones, that had been allowed to join at a lesser level and it might even be that this membership was unknown to these or the help they received in their wealth accumulation. I can think of three individuals that were helped along with a guiding hand. A contingent of young technically minded family members even joined one company with no pay just company stock.

The nuclear event would have been controlled, by what means I do not know.

L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2012, 12:40:05 am »
After a lot of nuclear bombs you are going to have only a bunker existance.. I think there is no avoiding that no matter how much technology develops in the next decade or so..
I've often wondered if a nuclear bomb attack would be so devastating to the entire planet. Many such bombs have already been exploded and we're still here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_warfare
"Nuclear weapons have been detonated on over two thousand occasions for testing purposes and demonstrations."

I'm certainly not wishing for that! But I do recall reading that if nuclear bombs were blindly used to eliminate OBL, they would be virtually ineffective because the Afghan mountains would shelter the blasts, and only a direct hit would be effective.

Hiding in a bunker for a few years might be enough to wait-out any blip in nuclear fallout from distant bombing.

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2012, 01:35:34 am »
What would be the purpose of a nuclear event from their standpoint?

The Leviathan

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2012, 02:42:48 am »
To thin the herd, eliminate competition/enemies and a ritualistic cleansing of the planet.  There paper wealth would be reduced at least for the time.  Therefore their resources and power would be in a different form and under special law and places. They would be protected in new and old ways from whom ever was left and dared to oppose. As to bunkers, there are already new building materials of metal and glass and nanoscale materials. Also enhanced antimicrobial and virus material are at hand and growing. Expensive, but not beyond the means of some.  Going deep underground would not be necessary except for some utilities and communication systems.  There are also places known where little would really change except for an all out doomsday event. Transportation might be underground.  The main purpose for a nuclear event would be, after they were as safe as possible and as invisible as possible, to alter the entire world population and social order. Silly is it not. Humor and ridicule, the best cover for anything that is frightening. Little minds that will be insane after such an event. Don't kid yourself about the capacity of humankind to be evil, just look at history. The Drones may be looking back now at a time that was much more settled, our own time now.

L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2012, 05:07:05 am »
The main purpose for a nuclear event would be, after they were as safe as possible and as invisible as possible, to alter the entire world population and social order.

What advantage would there be to that?  I mean all of this is pure speculation and arrogant thinking on their part to assume that they will not be sealing their fates within "a sword for a sword" situation eventually.  Not only that but certain truisms remain..
Like.. if you had everything in the world where would you put it? 

Any family with strong educational values has, I would hope, a strong value for the humanities as well as science and the wonder that comes from both.. To destroy historic remains of mankind and nature is abominable, to destroy humanity is insane. 

The Leviathan

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2012, 02:24:12 pm »
Insanity is a key point, but they do not see it as insanity.  They do not see all humans as equals nor even as human. The same old thing as has raised its head throughout history.  They will make no assumptions until the absolute time is here to spring. These are capable of any thing in the name of their god ( lets leave that alone) and will feel protected whether they are or not. A type of solid state technology that is as close to flawless as possible, they believe, will be the answer and energy will be in place for them.  The Drone was IMHO a signal either real or fabricated from someone to someone. One of many. It has carefully been designed for certain things to be laughable to the general public as a cover. Technology, that one can not even mention the inventor except for reference to his eccentricities is at work. This camouflages the fact that somethings this gentleman said a long time ago, work and well. Strong educational values do not necessarily insure strong morals nor compassion. The wealth they will carry over will be very different from today, it will be a technological throwback to something like medieval times.  I agree  with what you say, but warn of its coming little by little.  My suggestion is to watch trends and subtle news and see if what I say seems to fit what unveils itself before your eyes. No proof of this can be provided, they have seen to that and while they are not infallible they come close because they play every possible side.

L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2012, 12:59:21 am »
Hmmm... there is a lot to be said for a non-stratified gene pool...  ;)

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2012, 01:31:13 pm »
I think if history is an indicator of the future, your elites (btw.... you have no room to talk about my "friends" on UCB when you have a link to a network of people who are as you describe.. ! Seriously.. a little humor when they are plotting and planning something like your description is hardly a sin..)
Anyway.. back to the elites.. I think they will of course be foiled yet again, because things like this never work the way they are planned.  I mean look at John Dee.  He is dead.  Hate to say it, but everyone is dead.  Who ever gets conjured is dead.  Why can't people just get along..

Mars Attacks Why Can't We All Just Get Along.avi
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:01:25 pm by tomi »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2012, 01:42:52 pm »
With all the laboratories around the world working on matters of real consequence to humanity as well as "them", maybe they fund a lot of the research, but there is a wealth of sharing of information going on out there to make progress possible.  More so than ever. 

Wouldn't they prefer to live to be 200 yrs old in good health rather than destroy things?  Seems to me, people who have this much education as resources would be wise and enlightened.. ?

The Leviathan

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2012, 05:21:21 pm »
I never said these people were My friends. You need not lecture me on UFOC. I am still there and keep abreast of their vile and programmed ways. I have the inteligence to be aware of my enimies, if such are your friends then that says much. The people I speak of are also aware and have been for a long time of the use of disguised humor and now I help at UFOC.
I will reframe with posting information on these people for your friends have enough to keep them busy and away from the truth anymore I have to say will be by PM on this subject. Enjoy your friends, for I am there too.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2012, 07:25:15 pm »
Lev, Lev, Lev, don't worry dear... Don't Panic!...
(trying to think of English cliches.. for your amusement now..  :) )

Look, I never said they were my friends, I said they were my "friends".
Why would you say that these people are aware of you being aware of them poking fun at things when the people who you are aware of are trying to bring the 7 horsemen or something like that..

I just don't get it.  Nobody doesn't like you. Well maybe a few.. I know some people don't like me either.. I know as unbelievable as it sounds.. not everyone is going to like us and nobody is your enemy anymore than mine.. except me  ;D  I'm always out to get you  :-*

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2012, 07:31:02 pm »
Please tell me why "enemies" come into play here.  Nobody I know would ever want to harm you and I think most think of you as part of the rich tapestry of the drones..