Author Topic: Drones Linked to Strange Horn Sounds Worldwide  (Read 23392 times)

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Drones Linked to Strange Horn Sounds Worldwide
« on: February 24, 2012, 10:51:51 am »
Tonight on C2C Linda Howe, via an email from a listener, linked the strange sounds of horns, scraping metal, etc. may be generated by hovering Drones.  I wrote to Linda about the sounds.  Linda sent me an email about the sounds and was interested to interview me. 

I heard the sounds here in Los Angeles on Feb 5, 2012 at 3 AM.  It truly was a mind bending experience.  It was so loud that I got out of bed and went into the street in my jammies to try and figure out what it was and the direction.  They lasted for about 45 minutes.

There are over 1000 videos on YouTube that demonstrate these strange apocalyptic sounds.

Douglas
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 05:20:07 am by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Drones Linked to Strange Horn Sounds Worldwide
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 04:23:29 pm »
There are over 100 videos on YouTube that demonstrate these strange apocalyptic sounds.

Thanks, very interesting.

Can you link to one that sounds close to what you heard?

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 06:50:11 pm »
There are over 100 videos on YouTube that demonstrate these strange apocalyptic sounds.
Thanks, very interesting.
Can you link to one that sounds close to what you heard?

Strange Sounds in Germany

Strange sounds over southern germany

Strange sounds in Denver 2/7/12

These sounds seem to penetrate the brain.  I woke my sister and we both heard the sounds.  The interesting thing is that the sounds seem to be in populated areas worldwide which is what the Drones can do by their ability to travel and not be seen.

Edited to fix links
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:54:54 am by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:21:10 pm »
Thanks, I can hear that the sounds include low and high frequencies with possible echo/frequency shifting.
High frequencies do not travel well over long distances, so it is likely not coming from more than a few miles away.

Keeping in line with the drone case, at one time, I had considered that the circular diagrams may in some way represent sounds. My assumption was that the size of the circle represented frequency. I used a program called Photosounder, and converted one of the circles from the LAP into a Fourier spectrum image using the polar-to rectangular feature of GIMP. Here is the Octal Junction sound, which I think has some similarities to your "strange horn sounds".

Octal Junction before polar to rectangular conversion:

Here is the audio file:
MP3 Audio file result of CARET LAP Octal Junction

Visual image of Octal Junction fed into Photosounder:

Admittedly, I have not went far enough with this analysis to prove that those sounds could also be produced by any circular type diagram, but I still find it interesting that the sounds are a tiny bit similar!

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 11:37:01 pm »
Anthony:

Thanks for the post of the Octal sounds. Very similar echo-like sounds that we hear on the numerous YT videos.   The more I think about this  recent sound phenomenon the more I feel it is from the Drones. 

Linda speculated that it could be from a US government program to intimidate the population.  But then, why is it worldwide?  I doubt the sounds are government in origin.

I also wonder if the sounds have been played before in world history.  Various old 'scriptures' refer to Horns and other apocalyptic sounds.  My research on the history of the Drones revealed they have been around for over 2,000 years.  One report revealed they were present over Bethlehem at the birth of the baby Jesus. 

So here we have the Crop Circles as a message for the past 20 years....do we now have Horns and celestial sounds added to the mix?  I would not be surprised that this is a fact.

Douglas

The Leviathan

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 01:58:14 am »
Oh, the Drones are dead!!! Just wait, listen and see.  Each day more information comes forward. Oh, I see the skeptics little Manny and Michael scurrying for an explanation that they can accept. Even if they have to make it up. Excellent find and research.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 02:25:42 am »
Oh, the Drones are dead!!! Just wait, listen and see.  Each day more information comes forward. Oh, I see the skeptics little Manny and Michael scurrying for an explanation that they can accept. Even if they have to make it up. Excellent find and research.
L E V I A T H A N

Today I count over one thousand strange sounds videos on You Tube that have been posted in the past year.  Will this grow or end....time will tell.

We live in truly strange times.

Thanks, Anthony, for fixing my post above.

Douglas
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 02:26:54 am by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 02:54:28 am »
Today I count over one thousand strange sounds videos on You Tube that have been posted in the past year.
The obvious extension to the research would be to convert those sounds into diagrams then from rectangular to polar plots to see if any interesting circle diagrams show up! The work is a bit tedious, but quite possible with something like the free Spectrum Lab software:

The Leviathan

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 03:42:49 am »
It has been mentioned many times in ancient works that sounds were used to put things in motion and also that special drawings were used to create the sounds. I mentioned this several years ago on a certain site and a certain poster said it was impossible and could not happen because it was beyond possible things. This was an ARMCHAIR researcher, LOL.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 05:06:09 am »
This is the most viewed video of the horn, trumpet sounds now on YT.   Its very similar to what we heard in Los Angeles on Feb 5th 2012. 

Strange sound in Kiev again Aug.11.11. Опять странный звук в Киеве 11.08.11
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 05:09:11 am by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 09:46:39 am »
Possible explanation:

Mainstream Reporting Strange Noises Heard Around The World - Jan 26, 2012

Very interesting, and I think it has to be some Universal "code" as the sounds are
very much similar all over the world. And, as OTF points out, probably generated close to where they are heard.
Probably as a "cell" that are akin to the Cell phone network. Or as said in the video above, electromagnetic field
distortions that create these strange sounds.

EVS

PS: Maybe there's a link between this: http://evs4u.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=DRG&action=display&num=1330081266  and the strange sounds?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 01:16:55 pm by EVS »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 04:57:44 pm »
Possible explanation: ...
Thanks for that link, it led me to this detailed theory printed in GeoChange Journal:

STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS

Mr. Khalilov

He provides two theories; Solar generated, or Earth core generated. Neither theory has been proven yet to explain the sounds in question. To properly draw a conclusion, it is necessary to show readings of solar activity or geomagnetic activity that coincide with the strange sound reports, the above report provides possibilities right now.

1. To investigate this further, we'd have to see if there was solar activity around Feb 5 2012, and then prove that it could reach so far away from the poles, and to the other side of the Earth in Los Angeles on Feb 5, 2012 at 3 AM.

2. For Geomagnetic possibility in this case, historical readings are stored here:
http://geomag.usgs.gov/
It appears that you would have to go back to data files for that older date. Data for possibly the closest readings - in Fresno:
http://geomag.usgs.gov/data/magnetometer/FRN/OneMinute/
At first glance, I see nothing out of the ordinary near the time mentioned. And to complicate the theory even more, if the sounds are coming from the Earth's core, then this would be like predicting Earthquakes, which is near impossible to do. The theory of geomagnetic disturbance might include magnetic swings that only "sometimes" trigger the outburst.

Either way, the scientific explanation is not complete with closing the loop and match up hard data to reported sounds. So I conclude that the title of that report above "...EXPLAINED..." is a bit misleading, maybe "...THEORIZED..." would be more accurate at this time.

Edited to separate theories
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:04:27 pm by onthefence »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 07:29:22 pm »
Possible explanation:
Mainstream Reporting Strange Noises Heard Around The World - Jan 26, 2012
Very interesting, and I think it has to be some Universal "code" as the sounds are
very much similar all over the world. And, as OTF points out, probably generated close to where they are heard.
Probably as a "cell" that are akin to the Cell phone network. Or as said in the video above, electromagnetic field
distortions that create these strange sounds.
EVS
PS: Maybe there's a link between this: http://evs4u.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=DRG&action=display&num=1330081266  and the strange sounds?

I had to smile at "Maurice's" explanation that the sounds are "totally normal".    These sounds are NOT normal.   I do not mean any offence to EVS.  We're all looking for reasonable and possible explanations. 

Whatever is producing these sounds is able to be here, there and all over the planet.  The Drones are a possible candidate due to their ability to fly and be invisible.

The Mother ships is a more reasonable explanation IMO.

Douglas
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:42:03 pm by Douglas »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 07:33:16 pm »
Possible explanation: ...
Thanks for that link, it led me to this detailed theory printed in GeoChange Journal:
STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS
Mr. Khalilov

He provides two theories; Solar generated, or Earth core generated. Neither theory has been proven yet to explain the sounds in question. To properly draw a conclusion, it is necessary to show readings of solar activity or geomagnetic activity that coincide with the strange sound reports, the above report provides possibilities right now.
1. To investigate this further, we'd have to see if there was solar activity around Feb 5 2012, and then prove that it could reach so far away from the poles, and to the other side of the Earth in Los Angeles on Feb 5, 2012 at 3 AM.
2. For Geomagnetic possibility in this case, historical readings are stored here:
http://geomag.usgs.gov/
It appears that you would have to go back to data files for that older date. Data for possibly the closest readings - in Fresno:
http://geomag.usgs.gov/data/magnetometer/FRN/OneMinute/At first glance, I see nothing out of the ordinary near the time mentioned. And to complicate the theory even more, if the sounds are coming from the Earth's core, then this would be like predicting Earthquakes, which is near impossible to do. The theory of geomagnetic disturbance might include magnetic swings that only "sometimes" trigger the outburst.
Either way, the scientific explanation is not complete with closing the loop and match up hard data to reported sounds. So I conclude that the title of that report above "...EXPLAINED..." is a bit misleading, maybe "...THEORIZED..." would be more accurate at this time.
Edited to separate theories

This person's theory was totally dismissed by several people on the C2C show this past Thursday.   He throws around a lot of scientific sounding words that tell us nothing.  This is typical of officially sanctioned disinformation.

Douglas
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:39:07 pm by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 07:44:34 pm »
This person's theory was totally dismissed by several people on the C2C show this past Thursday.   He throws around a lot of scientific sounding words that tell us nothing.  This is typical of officially sanctioned disinformation.

Yet so many people would have just stopped looking at that point and claimed "Science told me so". I cannot say how much that reminds me of this drone case being blown off by people quick to jump to the first conclusion they are presented with.

More research obviously need to be done, especially if those sounds in LA are possibly caused from underground effects.