Author Topic: Drones Linked to Strange Horn Sounds Worldwide  (Read 23393 times)

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Drones Linked to Strange Horn Sounds Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 08:21:50 pm »
This person's theory was totally dismissed by several people on the C2C show this past Thursday.   He throws around a lot of scientific sounding words that tell us nothing.  This is typical of officially sanctioned disinformation.

Yet so many people would have just stopped looking at that point and claimed "Science told me so". I cannot say how much that reminds me of this drone case being blown off by people quick to jump to the first conclusion they are presented with.

More research obviously need to be done, especially if those sounds in LA are possibly caused from underground effects.

The thing that makes me think these sounds are created by an intelligence is that they are very controlled sounding.  There is a regular beat and consistent tone to them in general.  Nature is usually not that regular.  When events happen in nature,  such as an earthquake or volcanic eruption,  its very chaotic.  IMO there is nothing chaotic about these sounds.   They sound very purposeful.   The sounds seem to be trying to get our attention about something.   
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:24:55 pm by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 03:14:00 am »
The thing that makes me think these sounds are created by an intelligence is that they are very controlled sounding.  There is a regular beat and consistent tone to them in general.  Nature is usually not that regular.  When events happen in nature,  such as an earthquake or volcanic eruption,  its very chaotic.  IMO there is nothing chaotic about these sounds.   They sound very purposeful.   The sounds seem to be trying to get our attention about something.   
Thank you for your insight. I listened more carefully to the Kiev strange sounds video. Yes, there is a definite pattern of some sort. So, for the fun of it, I used Photosounder to convert one chunk of sound frequency display then to a polar plot where outer arcs  indicate low frequency notes, and inner circles indicate higher frequencies notes. I also cleaned up the image a bit with some erode/dilate filters in GIMP so the lines could be seen more clearly over the background noise. The sound progresses from the 12 o'clock position clockwise. I think it looks interestingly similar to the circles on the LAP:

Separating individual frequencies from a simple recording is quite difficult, there could essentially be many more interesting relationships between sound and circle diagram representations. Specifically, there may be phase relationships between harmonics where much more information could be encoded in a single note.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 05:18:44 am »
Most amazing that the sounds in graphic circular form look similar to the LAP, at least on some level. 

When I heard the sounds myself I was standing barefoot in the street going in circles to try and locate the direction.  It was mind blowing because it was coming from all directions and had an eerie echoing quality that gave it a huge presence.  I could not tell if it was a block away or thirty miles distant. 

It sounded somewhat like a distant fog horn but that night was perfectly clear.  Another thing about it was how it seemed to capture my total attention.  I could not dismiss it while it was sounding.  I felt like some wild animal caught up in hearing a strange call.  Like when you see a dog or cat lift its ears to hear a sound.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 05:23:26 am by Douglas »

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 03:30:48 pm »
Thanks for sharing this Doug, I'm not seeing an obvious drone connection linking this other than the hypothesizes shared here (which are also interesting).

Kind of creepy. 

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 11:19:10 pm »
Listening to the recording there is a quality of them that you can simulate to a degree by putting your ear up to an empty mailing tube, a kind of a shallow echo of sorts. I occasionally have noticed a similar sound in severe thunderstorms with thunder resounding inside updraft vortices and having a kind of echo. If vortices in thunderstorms could create an echoing sound, then if a drone were to create a vortice it too might have similar sounds. From the scale of the drones noted to date, I doubt that the large scale reportings would be from drones, but those which seem to be limited to small areas would be candidates for this effect being possible. As drones becoming visible seems to be an accident, perhaps their presence as an audible feature might be accidental as well.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 11:47:54 pm »
Listening to the recording there is a quality of them that you can simulate to a degree by putting your ear up to an empty mailing tube, a kind of a shallow echo of sorts. I occasionally have noticed a similar sound in severe thunderstorms with thunder resounding inside updraft vortices and having a kind of echo. If vortices in thunderstorms could create an echoing sound, then if a drone were to create a vortice it too might have similar sounds. From the scale of the drones noted to date, I doubt that the large scale reportings would be from drones, but those which seem to be limited to small areas would be candidates for this effect being possible. As drones becoming visible seems to be an accident, perhaps their presence as an audible feature might be accidental as well.

I feel this whole new sound thing is very deliberate,  just like the crop circles. 

But could these sounds be a part of HAARP or Project Blue Beam which is designed to bounce sounds off of the ionosphere?  This is a very big question and could be the answer IMO.  This video discusses these issues in detail.

Maybe the Sounds are not Drone related but actually a man made false flag.

THE GREAT DECEPTION.wmv
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:19:05 am by Douglas »

The Leviathan

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 02:25:55 pm »
I now realize that once I heard something very much like this. It happened during a total solar eclipse at least 30 years ago. I do not believe it had to do directly with the sun, but it was an eerie sound I have never forgotten.  The sound you hear is one with importance, this I know. The Drones are also of importance. We are living in times of great importance where the interference of foolish individuals causes harm to us all. The research here is sincere and well done. It shows what can be done if the eternal professional skeptic is avoided and REAL TRUTH is the goal. Excellent work to all involved in this most recent find.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 06:31:02 pm »
HAARP map.   Are people hearing these 'sounds' near HAARP locations?   Are the sounds bounced off the ionosphere from HAARP locations?

I appreciate all of your comments and thoughts on this.  The sounds seem to be heard within a certain radius of these locations and don't seem to be heard where there are no HAARP sites.  As you can see I'm looking for answers while trying not to be too overly suspicious.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:39:00 pm by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 06:52:38 pm »
I just think I need to elaborate on the fine member Douglas' latest posts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

http://www.haarp.net/

HAARP

In my mind, this sure comes close to an answer to the "strange sounds".

EVS

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 01:37:14 am »
I just think I need to elaborate on the fine member Douglas' latest posts:
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
http://www.haarp.net/
HAARP
In my mind, this sure comes close to an answer to the "strange sounds".
EVS

Those are interesting links, EVS.   I wonder if someone will find a link that states that the strange loud sounds
are related to Haarp activity?  I will keep looking myself.

Douglas

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 04:07:44 am »
Hi Douglas,

According to the map you provided, I live close to a line, located in Germany.

I have never heard these "trumpets", maybe it only occurs in the junctions?

As the map describes, you might be living in such...

I think we need to study excactly where these sounds were heard?

If we can draw a map of where the sounds were heard (Will take some time, researching on the web), or as Douglas have, experienced
them first hand.

Then we most possibly can either confirm the HAARP grid, or dismiss it..

I therefor ask any member, or visitor to share his/her knowledge!

Please post if you have heard these sounds, and tell Us where you have heard it!

EVS
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:08:53 am by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 05:17:39 am »
Hi Douglas,
According to the map you provided, I live close to a line, located in Germany.
I have never heard these "trumpets", maybe it only occurs in the junctions?
I think we need to study excactly where these sounds were heard?
If we can draw a map of where the sounds were heard (Will take some time, researching on the web), or as Douglas have, experienced
them first hand.
Then we most possibly can either confirm the HAARP grid, or dismiss it..
I therefor ask any member, or visitor to share his/her knowledge!
Please post if you have heard these sounds, and tell Us where you have heard it!
EVS

Yes, EVS,   this is exactly what did occur to me before.   But it will take some time and effort....;)

Douglas

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 04:15:20 pm »
1. I cannot qualify any claims about HAARP, but the information provided indicates that large array of antennas is designed to be directed. This means that the beam direction is programmable, not fixed. Essentially the effects could be placed outside source location. From here:
... the power is focused in the upward direction by the geometry of the large phased array of antennas which allow the antennas to work together in controlling the direction.

2. Interestingly, regarding the timeline of the CARET case starting just after March 2007, this note about HAARP FIRI antennas caught my attention:
"As of March 2007, all the antennas were in place, the final phase was completed and the antenna array was undergoing testing aimed at fine-tuning its performance to comply with safety requirements required by regulatory agencies. The facility officially began full operations in its final 3.6 MW transmitter power completed status in the summer of 2007, ..."

3. For some more research, here is a link to someone monitoring HAARP transmissions:

solarix.net

The sounds are much higher frequency, but that does not disqualify the "strange sounds" reports yet. Lower frequencies can easily be coded into a high frequency carrier.

4. A question remains, how does such an electromagnetic signal get converted to sound? There are many possibilities.

edited: FIRI site only

Edited to fix image link (EVS)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 01:01:49 am by EVS »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 07:07:42 pm »
To Lev and everyone who lives where the tornado's hit.  I hope you are all ok!

The Leviathan

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 10:24:25 pm »
I live in many places, but your kindness is much appreciated. The "Farm" has some interesting precautions that can be taken.
L E V I A T H A N