Author Topic: Drones Linked to Strange Horn Sounds Worldwide  (Read 23216 times)

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Drones Linked to Strange Horn Sounds Worldwide
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 11:08:30 pm »
On Earthfiles website there is an interview with a guy who describes the noise:

I listened as I walked with the mail back to the house and realized the sound wasn't going away. It felt like a base vibration in my chest, a weird kind of thing. I went inside and asked my wife, 'Do you hear that?' She said, 'Yeah, what is that?' I said, 'I have no idea!'

The sound had lots of base to it, almost muffled. I could feel the sound in my chest and in the house we have hardwood floors and we could feel the vibration. In some odd way, it was almost more like a vibration than a sound. You know if you stick your head underwater and a jet flew over? It was weird. And it vibrated or resonated in kind of a wave pattern, like up and down vibrations, almost like something breathing as opposed to a jet noise. If you listen to what I recorded with a good subwoofer, you can hear the low tones.

So we went outside to listen and the sound still wasn't stopping. So I ran into the back bedroom where I keep my recording equipment for a local band I play with, opened the blinds, opened the window, and stuck my vocal mike out the window and just started recording raw the strange sound. It wasn't as much loud as very basey - it was like someone had a subwoofer outside on the street driving by and you feel like your windows shake a little and the ground vibrates a little and you feel it in your chest. It was like that.

This sounds a lot like Ty: 
It was more like a really low, kind of subsonic vibration
Raj described the sound:
But I could "feel" something that was like when a car next to you at a red light is blasting the bass. It was like a vibrating I could feel in my chest. Nothing unpleasant or painful though.
Chad described it like this: 
Sometimes there is a very slight hum that sounds kind of mechanical, almost like when you are near very large power lines. But it is nothing loud like a jet engine, it is very quiet for the most part.

Offline thelmadonna

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 12:35:49 pm »
Please excuse me as I am not very good at putting things down in script. I have heard these sounds in my life before.
When I heard the sounds myself I was standing barefoot in the street going in circles to try and locate the direction.  It was mind blowing because it was coming from all directions and had an eerie echoing quality that gave it a huge presence.  I could not tell if it was a block away or thirty miles distant

I would suggest this distance was in vertical mode. In my case that is where it emanated from. I had this experience about 40 yrs ago so I dont think HAARP had anything to do with it.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2012, 12:11:40 am »
Don't be shy, thelmadonna...you are among friends!  :D

Very good of you to share! I'm sure many here appreciate your openness!

Kudos, and cheers,
EVS