Author Topic: Empire State building mural predates (1930) the CARET LAP drawings  (Read 3403 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
I was given this remarkable information by EVS. Murals made by Leif H. Neandross for the Empire State building in the 1930s bear a striking resemblance to the CARET case LAP drawings.

The ceiling is covered in this artwork:

See  this video:
 - Illuminated ceiling 0:15 mark
 - Upper floor ceiling 1:57 mark

The New York Times story:
  • Art Deco murals restored in 2009 from something covered since 1960s which opened in 1931.
  • Described as "star constellations and zodiac signs".
  • Originally designed by Leif H. Neandross ( died at 80 on May 19, 2006), about one year before the drones hit the scene.
  • Tri-colour (aluminum/gold/white) depiction just like seen on the drone craft side plates which are tri-coloured.

The slideshow photos in this NPR story shows work being done. You have to click on the < > buttons in the first photo. You can even see someone at a computer working on (or restoring) one of the murals.

See the Big Basin drone like panel behind the people, it is used to turn on some lights shown in this video.

Empire state ceiling decoration:

Empire state rug:

The similarities are striking to me. I will admit though that the above are not pictures from the 1930s, they were all taken after the drones case broke in 2007. Maybe someone else can find original pictures or testify that they saw this artwork in the Empire state building before the 1960s when the ceiling was covered up.

Maybe this is an original photo which you can click on and zoom in to see the ceiling:

References:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 12:20:11 AM by onthefence »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Empire State building mural predates (1930) the CARET LAP drawings
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 07:58:36 PM »
To compare, I have removed all the lettering from the LAP drawing:

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:28:23 PM by onthefence »

Offline Qwanta

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 09:02:56 PM »
For what it's worth, I've always considered the LAP drawings to be a dubious and disjoint aspect of this epic.  They are fun, the renderings themselves are excellent productions, and the actual original motive for making them might be interesting in its own right (concept art for some sci-fi movie maybe, with lettering added after the fact? etc.)  But in my mind they have always been over-stylized for their stated purpose, and from a functional perspective they suffer from issues that I believe would prevent them from serving as an active technical specification for a device.  Including but not limited to overlapping/intersecting and not-fully-joined "lines of connectivity" and gratuitous artsy elements such as the shadings of the octal junction.  Sure, it could be sufficiently advanced technology that to me only looks like art (instead of magic), but I'm inclined to lean toward the simpler explanation which is they are just works of art for emotional effect.

That said, I do not think phony art would take away from what in my regard is the most important component of the entire kit, which is as I've always suspected a clever and multilayered work of disclosure psyops.  That is the information about RSR as described in the Q4-86, which I believe is the only ground-breaking revelation and the only technology involved that fits my personal beliefs of how alien vehicles might actually be implemented.  It is brilliantly simple in concept, as most fundamental innovations are, and it is truly and sufficiently alien.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 02:47:50 PM »
For what it's worth, I've always considered the LAP drawings to be a dubious and disjoint aspect of this epic.  They are fun, the renderings themselves are excellent productions, and the actual original motive for making them might be interesting in its own right (concept art for some sci-fi movie maybe, with lettering added after the fact? etc.)  But in my mind they have always been over-stylized for their stated purpose, and from a functional perspective they suffer from issues that I believe would prevent them from serving as an active technical specification for a device.  Including but not limited to overlapping/intersecting and not-fully-joined "lines of connectivity" and gratuitous artsy elements such as the shadings of the octal junction.  Sure, it could be sufficiently advanced technology that to me only looks like art (instead of magic), but I'm inclined to lean toward the simpler explanation which is they are just works of art for emotional effect.

That said, I do not think phony art would take away from what in my regard is the most important component of the entire kit, which is as I've always suspected a clever and multilayered work of disclosure psyops.  That is the information about RSR as described in the Q4-86, which I believe is the only ground-breaking revelation and the only technology involved that fits my personal beliefs of how alien vehicles might actually be implemented.  It is brilliantly simple in concept, as most fundamental innovations are, and it is truly and sufficiently alien.

So, you're saying that this is not an all or nothing (real or fake) release of information. I suppose there could be grains of truth somewhere in there which just makes it all that more confusing.

"the phony art" and lettering is not just on the LAP drawings, it is also on the sides of the BB drone and Raj drone. So it seem like a large effort of misinformation just to release the RSR concept.

Yes, I agree RSR is an interesting concept, and it seems to have already been achieved to some degree with quantum locking (Flux pinning) as shown in this video example:

Offline Qwanta

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 03:02:47 AM »
So, you're saying that this is not an all or nothing (real or fake) release of information. I suppose there could be grains of truth somewhere in there which just makes it all that more confusing.

"the phony art" and lettering is not just on the LAP drawings, it is also on the sides of the BB drone and Raj drone. So it seem like a large effort of misinformation just to release the RSR concept.

Yes, I agree RSR is an interesting concept, and it seems to have already been achieved to some degree with quantum locking (Flux pinning) as shown in this video example:

Someone is highly motivated to release a bundle of information that has the potential to change how humanity fundamentally views the universe, with the goal of maximizing acceptance of the information.  But knowing in advance that it will be extremely controversial and thus subject to outright rejection by large segments of society thereby threatening its existence.  What is the best strategy for doing that?  The answer is as old as politics.  You simply give everyone involved a piece of what they're looking for.  The false choice.  Around the kernel of truth, which the believers will eventually find and embrace, you also layer lots of cellulite to feed the skeptics as well.  You give them plenty of fat to chew on because their participation is also a vital part of keeping the meme alive.  To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.  This is what I mean by multi-layered.  If RSR was the core revelation, and the original bundle of information was just about that, a few pages from a CARET report with a couple of photos of what looks like a plastic model, no LAP diagrams, no photos, no Isaac emails, etc, would we still be talking about this like we are now 20+ years later?